Prologue

The stars were glistening above the park, the couple currently were placed in, there was no one around so it was peaceful lying on the soft grass surrounded by trees slowly moving with the little wind that was around.

The slight noise in the background of swings swaying back and forth along with the occasional car going past from the street across the field.

They were lying down her head was on his chest as they both stared at the beautiful sky.

His face seemed to always hold a permanent smile that you never got sick off, his eyes flicked away from the sky and on to her as she studied him with a smile on her face,

"Why are you staring at me Athena?" He spoke his voice as deep and crisp like, normal.

"I just love observing you, you know that, my love" Athena smiled at him,

They got up from the fresh grass, he got up and leaned down to press play on his speaker "may I have this dance?" the familiar tune of Dream A Little Dream had started to play. they both leaned forward so there foreheads were touching, Athena wrapped her hands around his shoulders and he placed his hands on her waist pressed play on his speaker.

"You'll love me forever right?" They stopped dancing, her lip quivering at the question. Her eyes stung with tears that threatened to fall.

"Athena I love you, okay??" He caressed her cheek with his free hand and brushed away the tears that fell down her beautifully sculpted face, her long black hair blow gently with the wind, her arms uncovered shivered slightly against the Autumn weather,

His face was sharp in the light provided by the moon. There was just something so fascinating about him weather it was his sharp features or the gentle look his eye held, he always cared about his family, weather it was from a cold, or a broken arm, he held gentle persona.

"I will continue to love you everyday that I live, until I take my final breath I will love you for as long as I live... I promise... One day Athena... I hope I can be Your last kiss" he said effortlessly, her heart melted right then.

"I love you" She said looking into his bright green eyes, "I love you too Athena" he said,

He freed his hand from Athena's and got up off the grass completely so he stood towering over Athena.

He wrapped his arms around her small waist and pulled her close, whispering sweet nothing in her ear.

They stood close together.

She closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder just for a minute, lifting her head off she looked at him the stars danced across the reflection in his eyes just before he closed them and leaned forward as Athena put her arms around his neck and connected there lips together and kissed....