The story

I just wanted you guys to understand why maya ran far away and might MIGHT be dead and you have to be able to understand when they say "the story"

The story prt 1

"Lucas who do you like?" Maya asked in. Front of riley. "Maya it doesn't matter he likes both he couldn't pick" riley says. "It could never be the end of us" maya assures riley. "Ok Lucas tell us" riley says. "Riley." He says looking down to Farkle then the floor. "what does she have that i don't?" Maya asks. "Stop" Lucas yelled across the room. "Are you going to say any thing?!" Riley yelled to her dad. "No let them fix it" he responds softly. "Maya your pretty but rude but bad attitude" he snapped. "Thats the only love i know." She says as standing up. "Bye ranger rick" maya says on top of the desk.

"Bye Farkle" she kissed him on the cheek. "Riley...meet the world on your own..bye rileytown" she said  walking our.

1 month later

Maya Penelope Hart was written on the board. "Maya has been missing since the first on April" Mr.Mathews says. "Dad no she's not we asked Katy, remember" she assured her dad. " sweetie Katy only said that to you because she doesn't want you lose track of school" he says looking down. Riley,Lucas,and Farkle exchange looks. Soon Riley begins to cry.

End of prt 1

Btw not all of the chapters will be prt 1and 2 just certain ones but the next one will bd normal