Arguments

Brendon's POV

"Brendon! Why do you always have to be so controlling?" Ryan spat. He walked around the room shaking his head in annoyance. "Not my fault that an idiot like you can't do anything in this band!" I shoved back. "But that's not the point! I've done way more work then you anyway. Don't take credit for the whole band! This is why Jon and I have decided to leave. We're sorry, maybe we can see  you sometimes in concert but other then that... I'm done Brendon. No more Ryden, no more fans cheering our names. I can't do it anymore." My face filled up with rage.  "Really! You know Spencer can't help me! He's been drinking. I'm going to have to send him to rehab soon." Ryan looked me in the eyes. "Brendon this will be a good thing. Trust me. Maybe you'll get more fans or something, okay? I'm gonna go now. I have to go. Jon and I have already packed up our stuff. Bye Brendon. See you around sometime." Tears were streaming down my face in a hot mess combined with sodium from my body. My eyes stung as if someone had shocked them. This was a wake-up call indeed. Time to make a song!

- Le fabulous time skip (i know you all love these ;) )- 

Sitting in the studio made me think a lot about the whole incident. I texted Ryan.

Ryan

Hey, I'm really sorry about today

No your not, I know you well Brendon

Really? Would you just stop with all this trying to be good stuff

Sorry mate but what do you need.

I was just trying to say sorry and I'm going to be writing a song in the studio so bye.

Bye Mate

Really Ryan! I thought to myself. Sometimes you are a pain in the ass. Ugh... I better get to the studio before its too late. 

- Another Le fab tem skip- 

 // AND YOUR LEFT OFF WITH A TIME SKIP YOUR WELCOME

// Should I continue or no?