Chapter 1: The Meet

Shayla's POV:

 I had just finished my last shot of Tequila, when my usual Brunette waiter Niya came by with a small glass of Rum. "You try' in to get me drunk?", I said with a small smile.  She laughed , and said " Not me, its from the brunette at table 4." I turned around, and looked to my left towards table 4 past all the  girls making out with each other or dancing out on the floor, and I saw her a  Dark brunette with blonde long bangs, and a very short skirt that you could see the black thong she was wearing, with a matching dark purple short shirt that went to her mid-stomach, and black 2 inch heels. I turned back to my waiter. I'll pay for the drink, and send her a White whiskey, then my check would ya. "You got in Shay!", she said handing me my check, then making and sending the white whiskey over. I Drunk the Tequila the brunette bought me and signed my check.

She grabbed my check

She grabbed my check. I  turned to see if the brunette got my drink, she did, she turned to look at me from the waiter and smiled, while doing a cheers to me. I smiled back, and nodded. I turned back to Niya. Alright Niya I'm heading out for the night, I'll see you tomorrow. You sure my shifts almost over I could walk you home, she said with a wink. I'll be fine. Maybe tomorrow we'll have some fun, I said with a smirk. Okay. See you tomorrow shay., She said as she blushed, and went on with work.  I stood up, and walked out.

I was five moments from my house, when I was pulled into the alley I was walking by.  Its not safe to walk alone especially this late at night., she smirked. It was dark ,but there was enough lights on I could see her face, it was the brunette from the bar. I could see she was looking at my lips. So I smirked and said, Well, you can walk me home if you'd like? I walked past her, and walked towards my house again. Or come home with me that's okay too. I whispered to myself, but I knew she heard because she came up beside me and said  "Sure".  We were two house down from mine. When I squealed, feeling her pitch my right ass. I kept walking as I hear her giggle, she then came up behind me  and pinched both my cheeks, I jumped two feet in the air, and spinned around, and squealed. Stop It!  She giggled, and smirked putting her hands out towards my waist. I saw, and backed up.  Oh no you don't.   She was drunk I knew that for sure, the fact she wanted to tickle me, surprised me. I was drunk too, but I could control myself. She did an evil smirk , and pounced towards me. I turned , and ran towards my house/small apartment up the four steps to the front door, I turned around. She was right behind me, she put both hands on each side of the door trapping me right in the middle. I looked her up and down, then back to her dark brown sparkling eyes, then her red, pinkish, soft lips that were just centimeters from my face. I blushed, I had never felt this way about anyone before.  Your cute when you blush, she said with a smile.  I blushed harder my face hot red. I stuttered while saying. W-what's your name?  She giggled.   Your gonna have to bring me inside if you want to find out information about me.  I bit my lip to keep from smiling, and I blushed really hard. I smirked at the thought ,and said, Your gonna have to Give me something if you want me to invite you inside.  She smirked, Oh, Really??  Does that something go a little like this?  She Kissed me her lips crashing into mine. The kiss lasted about 30 seconds before she pulled away. I Had my eyes closed, I opened them. Yes. I said softly.