Foreword

Love, isn't all about happiness. Sometimes you also need to sacrifice what makes you happy in order to see the source of your happiness smile and laugh just like what he or she did to you.
Love isn't always perfect. Its unreal if i say , my love for him or her is always perfect. but love can give you perfect smile just like its perfect reason.
Love isn't always about staying. If you stay you'll be happy but what if you started to learn that once you stay you'll hurt the person you love even more? Will you still be right beside him?

                                                                ************************

“You showed what love is.”

“You accepted me “

“You save me from the beast I am once.”

Your beautiful smile and kind heart , convince me to claim you mine.

You’re the reason why I lived. I’m once a broken glass but you collected the pieces and tend my wounds.

You left me. Your always in my dream. Im sorry if hurt you.  You change me the moment you leave. And when I found you, I promise not to let you go anymore.

“Please, don’t leave me.”          

“Please, don’t let me go”

“Please,hold on”

                                                                ************************

Love is complicated. Love has many options. You don't need to choose between those choices life offers you. Just follow your heart, but when the time comes and your heart, itself give you your own choices -- Will you be able to make it? Will you be able to chose?