Late nights at the library

'Hey the library is closed and its getting dark..." The deep voice said behind me and i turned with my face hot.

"yahhh but uh I-Im looking for something" I stuttered embarrissed someone caught me in 'this eslel'. the erotic elsle. He smirked looking behind me raising an eyebrow.

"Heh looking for something? whats the name of it i could help you find it." He siad smiling i nodded glanceing at the book i wanted but it was to far up.

"well I- Um i have it you can just ..you know do what you do" I said waving him off as i reached for the book. Damn short legs....

"here let me help you" his said coming up behing me.His hard body pressed up agianst me, pressing me lightly aginst the book shelef. I shivered aginst him as his breath lightly faned my ear. The book dropped from the top shelf and he slowly slid down my body to get it, his nose following the arch in my back. standing up he took a step back with a smirk. My face was on fire.

"Ive read this book before, my favorite part was when Brendon went to the orgy...it was the first time he was fucked by 3 dudes, two dicks up his ass and 1 sliding in and out of his mouth...Ever thought of doing that?" he asked. His eyes looked heated and my skined burned under his gaze, he was to close to even think properly.

"I uh n-no im a virgin so, uh I"

"Well thats obvious but ever thought of having a threesome? or even going to a orgy?" he asked and i shook my head no, breathing heavily as he kissed my neck. He dropped the book pushing me aginst the book case and attacked my neck. Licking,kissing and biting ruoghly.

"If you dont want to do this stop me now" he whispered his voice husky with lust.I moaned turned my head to the side giving him more access.

"dont stop" I whispered moaning loudly as he bit my earlobe. Sliding his hands to my waiste he slid them down to my ass roughly sqeezing and i wrapped my legs around his waist. My hips moved creating heavenly fiction between us. He groaned as his knee's buckled.

"Uh fuck" Laying me on the couch he stripped out of his clothes and i did the same. I closed my eye's trying to calm my breathing but it completly stoped as i felt his soft lips on my inner thigh. His slowly moved up my thigh dragging his tounge.I gripped an pillow beside me as his tounge grazed over my sensitive balls. His wrapped his fist around my erection slowly moving his hand up and down.My breath caught in my throat, my toes curling as he moved at an agonizing pace.I cried out, throwing my head back and bucking my hipps in his hand.

"Fuck your so sexy" he whispered kissing my inner thigh. I looked down at him my eyes hooded. His eye's where blown out and his hair was wild from me pulling and running my hands through it.Speeding up his rytheme i arched my back moaning.

"Uhhh F-Fuck yeah!" My body shiver and jerked but he never moved his hand or looked way. He watched my body hive and curle up, my orgasm runnig through my body.

"Ah! F-Fuck uh Ahhhhh! Shhhhit" My legs shook and i reached down stopping his hand from moving. As the aftermath of my orgasm I layed limp aginst the couch.

"Oh babe dont get confy, were not done" He chuckeld and a wet and slippery finger slid in me slowly. My body tensed and his fingers stopped moving.

"Relax and push out makes it easier on you and me" he said the licked down my neck then sucked on my peerked nipple. I gasped gripping his hair pulling. he hissed and bit my nipple making me moan. Adding another finger I sucked in a breath and pushed out trying to get used to the invasion.Trying to destract myself i kissed his necked and jaw. Finding the sloft spot behind his ears i abused it. His moans and graons loud in my ears as i licked his soft spot. Suddenly i felt the mushroom head of his cock push aginst my entrence.Opening my legs wider i pushed out like he said bracing myself. He slowly entered me,I sucked in a breath as i clamped around him. He was huge, moving my hips i tried to get use to him. He gripped my hips dropping his head in the crock of my neck breathing rigitly.Pushing the rest of himself in me i gripped at his back as he hit something inside me.

"Fuck if you dont stop sqeezing me im going to come" he moan biting my neck and i bucked my hips moaning loadly as shocks ran up my spine.

"I-I cant help it,Ah!" i yelled as he snapped his hips forward. his nails digged in my hips.

"F-Fuck" His hipps raotated before he pulled out untill his tip was only in me before slamming into me. My body Arched, my legs tightening around his hips as i screamed out.My nails digged deeply into his back as his bit into my shoulder.His arms wrapped around my back holding me close as he slammed into me.

"Fuuuck , Oh fuck.fuck, fuck" i chanted as my body tensed and shivered.I came all over our stomaches . His thrust became quick and choppy. Hitting that spot maltipule times and i came all over again.

"Uhhhh ahh oh god! uh ah!" Throughing his head back he exsploded in me, his body shook and he collapsed on me.

"Fuck" He whispered and i giggled.

"yah Fuck"