Chapter 4

"Well this isnt awkward or anything!" Louis said trying to lighten the situation.

"Shut up Lou" Harry was still angry, none of us knew what the real reason was yet, but i was 99% certain it was because of Charlotte.

He was even more angry now that we had been trying to lighten up the situation and trying to go an check in. We were in Ibiza and we were stood outside out hotel, in an awkward situation, wanting nothing more than to go out and party.

Well this is fun.

"Ill tell you one thing right now... Charlotte or whatever your name is!" Harry shouted out of the blue.

"I don't even know you right, but i know, i KNOW that i NEVER want to speak to you again. Ive had enough of you already! Thinking you have control of everyone and everything, talking like you owned that fucking coach when you could clearly see that we were getting on it. Your annoying fucking little girly, screechy, american voice in my ear constantly throughout the coach journey..." Wow, he really was angry at Charlotte.

"I-i don't understand. I haven't done anything wrong. I was just trying to be friendly." I could tell that Charlotte was intimidated by him, just by the wobble in her voice when she was speaking.

Im not going to lie, yeah i did feel sorry for her. I mean she was one of my best friends, i was going to stand by her, and i know how annoying she can seem at first, but she probably has the nicest and sweetest heart that i have ever come across. You just needed to give her a chance, but Harry obviously wasn't prepared to give her that.

"How fucking dare you interrupt me! Yeah i do like your friends, but you, you, i cant fucking stand you! I would punch you right now if i didn't want to have a good holiday! I haven't even done anything with you but I never, EVER want anything to do with you EVER! And i fucking mean that!" Harry was twitching at this point, his anger seemed to be fully taking over him.

It looked as if he was desperate to go and pounce on Charlotte. I didn't even know him properly but i felt proud of him in a way. Proud, happy and relived that he hadn't done anything to harm Charlotte physically.

I could tell by the distraught look on het face that she was hurt emotionally, and i didn't blame her. She hadn't been anything but herself since we had gotten here and now Harry was saying all this horrible stuff to her when he didn't even know her. Yes she had been giddy and over excited that we had met these boys, but who can blame her? Emma, Vicky and Lauren had as well.

Louis POV:

I was proud of Hazza. He had done amazing. Those anger management sessions alongside his kick boxing really had helped him.

If this had happened last year, or even last month, Charlotte would probably be unconscious by now. In fact not probably, she would be.

Yeah, he may have said some harsh things to her, but that nothing compared to what he could of done. She should be thanking him. God help her if me and the boys hadn't persuaded him, well forced him, to go to those anger management sessions and to take up kickboxing to help him release all of his anger.

I was proud of him. Extremely proud of Harry. Proud of my best mate

(Authors Note: Sorry this chapter is quite short, i just really wanted to update and i have been really busy so i haven't had much time:) and sorry that it has quite a bit of swearing in aha:)