when he notices naruto's sad fealings.

Sasuke-

I was walking home from training.sakura ran into me and knocked me doun."damn it! Move I'm in a hurry-" she looked at me."sasuke!! I nead your help!!! Naruto is..he woint come out of his room!!!I Hurd a kunie-knife!!" She had tears running doun her face."please sasuke!!! He won't listfen to me!!!" She shook me by my sholders."fine! I'll go talk to him!" I ran to naruto's doarm room.

I knocked on the door,and Hurd nothing.I banged on the door."naruto!!stop!!" "Its to late!!!go away!!!!" I Hurd the knife.my eyes widened and I blacked out...

Next thing I know,I pined naruto against the wall.he had fear and sadness in his eyes.I know this look all to well.its how I looked for a while. We stared at each other for a moment. Then,I hug naruto..not a rough huge,a loving,and ushering huge."please naruto...don't." He started to cry and we fell to our knees.my hart sank as I huged him...because I know how it feels...I know how it feels to be alone! I felt water on my face.I soon came to realize I was crying! I had to make a disitio n and fast! Do I leave naruto,or he moves I. With me?!

--------------------

"Naruto..." His ocean blue eyes looked up at my dull black ones. "Naruto..its not safe here for you..you nead to stay with me..okay" "hell n-" I knocked him out."sorry,but you have no choice,naruto." So,I headed to my place with naruto,and his stuff I could find he needed.I have a spare room for him to stay in.'don't worry naruto..because you don't have to...now sleep well..'

Sort it's short,I hope you liked it though,please rate,comment,and fallow,if possible..not pushing,offering.by! Have a good day!..or night!

Next time! Naruto! What's wrong?!

Naruto's sick,and sasuke heads to help him,or he'll die!!(lady stunada is ton at the moment.)