Had me at Hello

there was a girl named Christina. She lived in Los Angeles California. Her dad was a Qa engineer. Her mom was a writer. Her mom and dad decided to move to a city called Corona CA. Christina was very sad when she heard this but she had to admit she wouldn't miss all of the rude people there. She just went with it since it was a new experience.

She was just finishing packing her drawings when her mom said " it's time to leave." Christina was excited and sad at the sane time. She called her dog Maxine and then they left. Christina was staring out the window the whole time. She was very curious of what the new house would look like and what school she would go to.

After about 30 minutes they arrived at their new house on road runner Dr. Christina was thinking that it was a pretty decent house. It had a pool in the back and some room for a basketball court or something. When Christina got inside there was a big living room and 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a kitchen and another living room. She was thinking this would be the perfect place for parties.

Two days after they moved was the first day of school. Christina was going to Santiago high school as a softmore. She was 15 years old almost 16. She was very excited to see if the people were nice or rude here. She soon found out that mostly everyone was nice. Everyone was listening to this hit song Christina never heard of mostly because she liked older music. All she heard between every class was. SAIL! She made some new friends named Abriana and Samantha. Abriana had one brother and one sister and samantha was an only child.

When Christina was walking home she realized Abriana lived right next door. Christina was so happy. Dhe asked her mom if she could go over to Abriana's to hang out. She knocked on the door and a black haired man with big brown eyes answered the door. It was Abrianas dad. He called Abriana to the door. Abriana friendly invited her in. She met Tony who was 16 and was a junior. Her sister was gone at a play date. Christina couldn't stop looking at Tony for some reason. She got this weird feeling in her stomach whenever Tony was talking to her. She felt her face getting red.

Abriana brought Christina to her room. It was pretty big for one person. Christina had a good time with Abriana. They were talking about school and where the best stores were. Abriana planned Friday night to go to the Crossings shopping center with Christina.

When Christina got home she was getting ready for bed. She just finished brushing her teeth when her mom said " You better go to bed so you can get an early start tomorrow morning." When Christina got in bed she stayed up a few more minutes just thinking how weird it was when she reacted to Tony. A almost total stranger.