Before pain

Your P. O. V
into the forest of fireflies' light plays on the tv as the bowl of popcorn lay empty, Jimin lays his head on your lap while you two enjoy the movie, halfway through the film, you heard soft snoring coming from him, you chuckled to yourself as you gently shift his head onto a pillow, then got up to take off his converse, as you kneeled down infront of the love of your life you took a moment to take in the sweet sight, his body is lit by the flickering lights radiating off the tv screen as he buried his face into the blankets, finally turning the movie off, you found a comfortable spot on the couch and joined taehyung in bed, his arms automatically wrapped around you and you instantly leaned closer to him, cuddling close.

your sleep was interrupted by coughing, horrible sounds echoes throughout the small apartment as you noticed Jimin missing from his spot beside you on the couch, getting up immediately you sprinted towards the direction where the sound is coming from, the bathroom

as you open the door, you found Jimin leaning over the red stained bathtub with blood dripping from his nostrils and mouth, you slapped your hands over your mouth as his gaze meets your wide opened eyes, his brown eyes are dark and hazy, exhaustion written all over.

"i'm-" blood dripped on his white shirt, "i'm sorry." and sinks to the floor.

"JIMIN!" you exclaimed and rushed towards his limp body, falling to your knees you lifted his head up and brushed back the damp hair covering his face. "Jimin, babe...listen, hey.. listen to me." your heartbeat increased drastically as your ran off to look for your phone.

you entered the bathroom again seconds later after you grabbed the small, almost dead device from the couch and fall beside him once more. "Jimin.. oh god.. stay with me." you tried to keep a calm tone of voice as you watch him rolling his eyes back and slowly fluttering them shut.

"please help me," you cried out as soon as you heard the sound of the operator answering the phone, your vision is blurred by your tears as you looked down on Jimin's pale face, quickly shooting out your address to the lady, you begged for her to hurry.

tossing your phone away you adjusted the position of your hand under his head.

"open your eyes," you called out to him

no response.

you raised your voice, "PARK JIMIN OPEN YOUR GODDAMN EYES!"

his eyes moved beneath his eyelids and then he opened his eyes, you broke out a teary smile, "that's good, that's good, baby you're going to be fine."

he stares up at you and moved his chapped lips.. no sound came out, you shifted closer towards his face and heard him mutter 'i love you' over and over again.

"i love you too, i love you so much Jimin, you're gonna make it baby don't worry" you sobbed uncontrollably.

"WHERE THE HELL IS THE FUCKING AMBULANCE," you screamed helplessly into jimin's hair, his weak hand griped on to the airplane necklace dangling from your neck, he gave it to you on your first date, warning you about his busy schedule and crazy fans, but also reminding you that no matter where he is, he will always come back home to you. his hands dropped and his eyes shut again.

"y-you're going to be fine okay? we still have to finish that movie , we always finishes that movie baby.. stay awake for me." your voice faded as you watched Jimin open his eyes and gave you a small smile.

"d-dont be sad, i-i dont w-wa-nt to see you like-" Jimin's sentence was cut off by him turning his head to the side and throwing up a pool of blood. you shut your eyes and felt your bottom lip tremble as you hear the blood hit the cold bathroom tiles, he turned his head towards you and told you to lay beside him.

as soon as you lay down you felt Jimin trying to stretch out his left arm for you to use as a pillow, you rested your head against his arm and around his chest.

"sing for m-me baby.. sin-ng my favor-ite"

you shut your eyes and swallowed the hard lump in your throat as a familiar melody flow out of your mouth, "Without even knowing, I was holding the phone It's me, it's been a long time Because it was so hard, because I felt bad if I held you back Because I regret letting you go, I just let out a sigh Because I was so surprised, I couldn't speak I was holding on to my trembling heart" each time Jimin would cough your voice will get louder trying to drown out the haunting sound. mist of blood would land upon your skin at times and you tried your best biting down on your lower lips to hold back sobs.