Chapter 1.

Shadows POV

"Eeey Shadow my man,where have you been?" - Jack came up to me and we did the man shake thing. I can't say that me and Jack are friends,I don't like gim,like,at all. Only reason why I came is because I need a favor and lets just say he owns me..

"Jack,whatsupp?" - I asked totally ignoring his question. You see I was out of the town,I left to visit my grandma in San Francisco,she was sick..
And he can't know that.I mean he'll tell everyone that 'Famous Shadow Satana' care about his grandma, I'll become schools pussy hell I don't want that.And yes my last name is Satan in italian. Well I kinda am one..

"Nothing much getting ready for a party,you up for it?"
No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no and NO. I really don't want to go,like REALLY.
"Nah man,I have somethig else in mind." -Yeah Netflix and chill

"Ohh getting laid aren't you?"- Hhh no
I smirk - "What o you think?" - Yeah I'm a huge liar,but i don't want to deal with people stating at me holr night and girls trowing them selfes at me,not today,I'm fucking tired and I just want to lay down.

"O well good luck man, I have to go,see you tomorrow then." Thaank God,he was so borring. I just nodded my head and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Finaly homee... I entered my room and began to change.

"Fuuuck" - I heared soneone moan from the next door house.Hh well someone is getting some.Wait a sec. House next door is abandoned.The owners left years ago. New neighbors?

"Fuck this,fuck my life,fuck thos new house and urrrghh fuck the world!!" Yeaah..Well I have new neighbors...I look out the window and saw girl. My window is right across hers. She is hoot, really hot, little neardy type hot.Damn.

"Danieel, don't swear!!!" some woman,that I guess is her mom,came in and yelled at her.Eeh,not fun she's probably going to cry now..

"I can do what ever I want to fucking do!!" woow she yelled back.Hmm I likeher already.

"Daniel, you are going to lisen to me or you can leave, your stuff are still in the boxes!!" woman threatened.
"Fine then, have a great fucking life!!" Whaat a fuck. She just left? Damn Daniel.(You get it like that Daniel but it's a girl lol, it funny right hahahahahahah what, no? Right I'll stop now.)
She took her phone and left slaming the doors.
And her mom only started crying and asked her self somthing like- what did I do wrong and whay is she like that......

Well yeaah this was fun...