Chapter 1 ~ Day Dreams

We sat in the bathrooms applying makeup and taking selfies. "Your mom gonna move you in with your dad this time?" Layla asks me. "How many times has she said that?" I replied. "8 to be exact" Melody being the smart arse she is replied. "It was rhetorical" I said looking at her with an eyebrow raised.

We heard heels walking down the corridor. "Shit" Layla whispered. We quickly gathered our makeup and all three made our way into one cubicle. Melody sat in the toilet see so it looked like someone was on the toilet and me and Layla stood on the side, making it look like there was only one person there.

Fortunately the teacher didn't come into the toilets. We all let out a sigh of relief and went back to the sinks.

The bell rang and we all packed away our makeup.

"Christy" Lucy interrupted my day dreams. "Yeh?" I replied. "It's Lunch" she informed me. I put my English folder away and I collected my things. "Bye Miss" I said walking out the classroom door. "Bye Christy" She replied, marking some Essays.

We walked down to the cafeteria. While we were walking down the corridor we walked past Molly, Melody and Layla. They gave me a dirty look, probably because of an argument and something I said to a girl that everyone thought was "sick".

We walked into the cafeteria and I went to the card machine to put some money onto my card. I waited in the line and put in my pin. '364 403' my name and amount came up onto the screen 'Christy Anne Greig'
'Amount : £1.05'

I put £4 into the thing and pressed the button. The green light came up so I knew that it had defiantly logged me out.

I walked into the food place and got a hot dog. "Christy, you got Fags?" Carla asked me. "Nah, I was gonna ask you" I replied. She sighed. "Chum me out though am gonna buy some off of Emma" I told her. "Orite". "Chum us out?" I asked Lucy. "No tah, I don't want the smell of smoke on me, and plus there's hardly any time" She said. "Fuck you then" I joked.

After paying for my hotdog me and Carla went out to the side doors also known as the CDT doors. "Emma, still got some left?" I shouted. She nodded in response. We walked up and at the same time so did Layla. Layla was kind of like the 'Leader' I guess. She was tall and had blonde hair. She was really pretty! Wait. Did I just think that? Christy snap out of it. You're straight.

"2 please" I asked Emma. She passed me them and I gave her a pound.

"Here" I said and passed one to Carla. "Tah" She said. "You got a lighter?" I asked. "Yeh, here" She said and gave me it.

"Here Christy" Layla shouted. I turned around. "Why did you say that to Morgan?" She asked. "Why did she mention that I didn't know my dad?" I said. " I asked you first" Layla gave me a stern look. "The answer to my question, is the same as yours" I said and walked away. "People still not got over that?" Carla asked me. "Obviously not" I replied and lit my fag.

Hey guys :)))) first chapter, this was originally gonna be a sequel to Adopted by the brooks but thought nah cause I wouldn't remember the plot so it's not a sequel ;)

Bye :)