The Reveal

Once again after saving the day from HawkMoth's evil akuma; with LadyBug's Lucky Charm and Chat Noir's Cataclysm. They were both at beak of returning to their human form.

"Uh-oh! My times rubbing up, I only have a minute left until I change back.." Said the female. "LadyBug please, I swear I won't tell anyone! This will be our little secret!" The cat yelled, trying to convince her to stay and show him the girl behind the disguise. She glared at him, staring straight into his eyes, "you make me sound like a broken record. I think you know what I'm about to say. But if you don't then here we go, like I've said COUNTLESS times before we shouldn't know each other's identities, it's best we don't know." "But LadyBug... I-I... I love you, I can't get over you, you're the love of my life. I don't know what I'd do without you." LadyBug's earring beeped one last time "Chat, I-". She grabbed her yo-yo, trying to leave as fast as she can but she couldnt move not a step further because he grabbed onto her arm, then quickly pulled her closer. Turning her around to face him, Chat leaned forward and holding gently onto her head. He placed his lips onto hers, kissing her with passion. The half Chinese blushed deeply as she was in shocked, she's kissed him before but that was to save him and herself from the akuma. Chat's paw were on her waist, rubbing her hip with his thumb. While Lady's arms were wrapped around his neck.

A bright light came from LadyBug's body, her mask and her skin tight suit has disappeared. Chat opened his eyes slowly while kissing, seeing that the female did not have a mask on her face he pulled away and pushed her forward but made sure she didn't fall. His eyes opened widely, hoping his eyes weren't playing tricks on him he spoke. "M-Marinette? Is that really you?"

"No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no." No was the only think she could say. Her face become redder with embarrassment. "I can't believe I let this happen!"

"I'm so sorry, I'll make it up to you if I can. Plagg revert me!" A shine, brighter than diamonds surrounded his body. His suit disappearing, mask, tail and his eyes turned back to their normal state. His golden hair blew with the direction of the wind. "It's me, Adrien Agrest."

She was flabbergasted, realizing now what she has kissed her crush. Her jaw slightly dropped with shock. "My eyes must be tricking me, aren't they? Please pinch me."

His smooth hands came up to her lips. Rubbing them. Grabbed her chin and leaned forward, placing his hand back on her waist. Kissing her slowly yet passionately. He bit her lip seductively, as to 'pinching' her'. He pulled away and looked deep in her blue bell hues "I love you, Marinette."

"I love you too, Adrien."