e.l.f.p.a.w- the elements awake (sample)

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I reached my long tan arm over to stop the irritating sound. I lazily got out of bed to go turn it off. My hazel colored hair was a mess. I checked my calendar to see what day it is. I focused my ruby red eyes on my calendar to find out today was the first day of school. "Im going to be late!!" I said, i put my usual style of clothing on, a dark tee-shirt and sweat pants, followed by a nice bright red sweater. I rush down the creaky steps of stairs, i run over to the kitchen to eat a cold breakfast my mom left for me on her way out to work. I grab my school supplies and shove them into my black school bag. I rush out the door and grab my new bicycle I had just gotten a few days ago, and rode off to school.

I arrived at my new school, i was a transfer student and had been bullied at my last school so i decided to go to a different place, "magic high" I see a bunch of people waiting for the school bell to ring. " Ding, ding ding!!!! " the school bell rang, i saw every student push and shove to get there way into the school first. I just stayed behind and waited.

After all the pushing and shoving was over i walk threw the hallways trying to find my class, i smile and way to a lot of people, who do the same thing back to me. At the end of the hallway i see a really cute girl, she has long light brown hair and a warm smile. I blush a bit as i notice her bright blue eyes. "Hi there" she says cutely "i'm Kina" the small girl said as she put her hand of to shake. "I-i'm K-kouta" i say as i shake her hand. I notice a ring on her

right hand and middle finger. It has a symbol on it, i look down to read what it says my eyes squinting a bit. "Water..." I mumble softly to myself. Come to think of it, every teen i saw had that type of ring on there middle finger... "See you around" i mumble to the girl, trying to think what it means. I walk off. All i know is that this school isn't normal... -------------- ((im done my little sample, i just wrote this quickly to give you guys and idea of what this book is about, i will be changing it a bit later but not now. Im gonna wait till i start more chapters of the genma book -Genma/James))