It all starts here

"Hey... Um wait I know this, umm Raine? Yeah I think that's what it is." Mia says to a girl in her first class.
"Yeah no, not even close its Rebecca, pay attention idiot." Rebecca said. Mia walks away cheeks bright red, she didn't know that was going to happen.
"Wow what a jerk, I mean I may have been off, well a lot off but I didn't think she was gonna ack like that..." Mia says pissed off and a little confused. She walks over to her friend Brooke.
"So I just got basically screamed at by Rain... I mean Rebecca." Mia says correcting herself.
"Ha don't mess with her, I heard her boyfriend just dumped her last night over text, so I would expect her to be like that." Brooke says.  Mia rolls her eyes and walks away to her locker.
"Ok so 3... 15... And done" she says reciting her code silently. She turns to her left.
"Oh hey, Ant" she says surprised.
"Hey I was wondering if you had the math homework for tonight?" His cheeks turned red. Mia noticed, her cheeks turned red also.
"Oh for tonight, it's pages 134-1...36" she stumbled.
"Ok thanks, and are you doing anything tonight?"
"No. But why?" Mia asked.
"Never mind, but good to know" He walked away.
Mia's face turned red, she could tell her liked her but she also liked him. Mia got her books and walked to class.