Hello! How are you?

"What a BEAUTIFUL day!" I shouted, opening the windows. Hi there! The name's Allison Kolby, but you can call me Ally. I'm 12 years old and go to Lake Ridge Academy in Seattle. I live with my younger brother James and my older sister Stephanie. My parents died in a car accident. Well enough about me let's get to the story!

I ran downstairs only to see my sister cooking pancakes. "Mornin' Ally!" She said with a radiant smile. "Morning..." I replied, half yawning. "Where's James?" I asked confused. Usually my little bro always beat me to breakfast. "He's at his friend's house. I mouthed an "O" and began eating. Summer vacation was almost over, then I'd have to move back to the academy. My sister, being 24 is going to UCLA and studying to be a pediatrician. James being 10 was usually at his friend's house or at school. I ate my pancakes and went upstairs to see that I got a text message from Celia my BFF in the entire world.
Celia: What's up?
Me: Nm, you?
Celia: Just with some friends today.
Celia: Wanna come to pinkberry with us?
I paused wondering if my sis would be okay with it. I checked the time and it was only 10.
Me: Sure! :)
Celia: Awesome! See ya at 12 kay? ;)
Me: kk
I took a shower and picked a light blue blouse and some jeans. I grabbed my bag and phone. It was only 11 so I sat on the couch relaxing when...

My first official story! I'm new to Wattpad so please only say good things.
Instagram: nichole_the_dolphin