Prolouge

Third POV

Breathing heavily she runs from her captors, stumbling over roots and rocks hurrying to get away from the vicious dogs that hunt her, barking furiously with their master trailing behind.

She bolts forward with inhuman speed knowing the snow and low temperature will make it harder for her to use her powers against the men. Suddenly she tripped, falling down a steep hill, cutting and bruising herself on branches and stray stones. Landing at the bottom of the hill, blood seeped through her clothes staining the once pale snow red as her struggled to get up. The men had caused an avalanche and the snow engulf her body before she could make it any father.

The men chucked actually believing she was dead as they were too high up to see the dim glow of red from under the snow. After she was certain the men had left she used her powers to melt the rest of the snow around her. Her red Fiery eyes glanced around the valley, her wounds newly healed as she took in her surroundings. The valley was full of trees and bushes with a small pond in the center.

She walked toward the pond taking in her reflection, assessing her attire

She walked toward the pond taking in her reflection, assessing her attire. Her corset was ripped and her gown torn and dirty. She grimaced knowing she would have to buy more suitable clothes for her travels. "Amor what have you done now." She smirked turning to meet her courter or boyfriend as some would say. "Lance how did you find me?" she asked rethorically already knowing the answer. "Easy I follow where trouble is happening Evangaline."

Authors Note

I want to know it you want me to continue this story cause it is kind of lame.