Our meeting

Jaime has a new boyfriend, but I wanna meet him because I want to make sure he knows I'm here if she hurts him. Driving to school, I got a call from Jaime. She said that Chris was there with her and that today I'll be able to meet him. Hopefully I don't come off like too much of a jerk, I probably will though. Once I parked, I got like ambushed by too many people at one time. Of course, Israel didn't know I was driving so he wanted to see what he called my "whip". I'm a white girl, I don't know what a whip is like, c'mon now. I met Jaime and Chris at the D building, I encountered them making out...I think I'm going to be sick. He's really cute...but she's gorgeous so of course they're gonna be a thing. "Oh look, it's Heaven." They stopped making out and Jaime ran up to me and squeezed my boob. She does that because we're "Breast friends". The look on Chris's face about killed me. I thought he was gonna like flip out, but no. He's real chill. "Chris, Heaven. Heaven, Chris."
"Hey." He said in an awkward but kind tone.
I waved back at him, I didn't really want to talk to him because I knew I would say something stupid.
"Heaven why are you being so shy?! You're like never shy!!! We are never able to shut you up!!"
"Sorry, I'm just not very talkative today, my stomachs in knots."
"Are you okay?"
"No...me and my parents are at it once again. They just yeah...I'm getting thrown out at 18. Maybe 17."
Chris looked at me with pity in his eyes, he came up to me and hugged me. Jaime kinda gave me a "bitch step off my man" look so it was funny as hell. Jaime added us into a group chat on Kik and we all started talking to each other. They were so lovey, it was sickening...I wish I had that.

-.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--

Not even two days later I get a message from Chris.
Hey, I need your help :(
I wonder what happened. Jaime is probably being stubborn and "fighting for what she believes in."
What's up?
I don't really wanna know...if I start talking to him I'm gonna start falling for him...I can't..I won't...but if it happens, would it be a bad thing? I mean he's such a nice guy and what Jaime is doing to him...just isn't acceptable.
-.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--
Two weeks went by and he hasn't talked to me, I think it's one of those things that just...you know, isn't gonna happen. He's just so nice, why doesn't he notice me?
-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-

Five weeks went by and all he talks about is how sad he is and that she hurts him. I hate that I can't help him! I hate that I can't be his, I mean hell...id treat him better. Did I just say that? Do I have feelings for him? I think I do...oh my lord. I have to hold my feelings with him and for him. No matter what happens. I just know talking to him isn't smart.

From: Jaime
What the hell are you doing Heaven? Why are you talking to him and trying to turn him against me! I don't want you talking to him any f**king more, got it?! NO MORE!

To: Jaime
I'm sorry you're so insecure that you feel the need to tell me who I can and cannot talk to honey c: I'm trying to help him because you don't know how to be a good girlfriend. A relationship is about trust and not lying to one another. Not CHEATING on that person you love. Keeping the man you love HAPPY not always CRYING. So I'm sorry I can attempt to keep him happy and you can't. I'm not going to stop talking to him.

From: Jaime
You're a hoe

To: Jaime
I'm not a garden tool sweet heart <3

-.--.--.--.--.---.--.--.--

A few months have gone by and Jaime and Chris broke up. Him and I have been talking daily. He makes me so happy to talk to him, only if I waited a few more months, I would've had him! He's such an amazing guy! He's been helping me through my problems and saying he loves me and I love him...I just...I'm scared.

-.--.--.--.--.--.--.--

WE'RE TOGETHER NOW!!! He's an amazing man! Oh my gosh, he treats me SO well, so far. We've only been together for a few days. I want to see him again, I want to hug and kiss and cuddle him! I want to hold his hand and walk in a public area with people knowing that he's mine and I'm his.