Deepest & Darkest

The Collide Cities Series

You can't hide it.

You can never hide what's always there.

These are secrets. Secrets that were not meant to be told.

But a girl knew this secrets somehow. Because she was one of them.

Elvira Duch a.k.a. Elvira Duchannes is a teenage girl.

Everything was normal, until that night.

Then suddenly she met three people in New York City which was fate because New York City is a is a big state but they all meet at the same place.

Those three people were different from us mortals. They were different. Just different.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

New story! Hope that you'll love this story! I'm kind of new so that's why it's not that good. Please give this story a chance. I'm not the best writer in this world but I'm only 12 and this is what I always wanted to do so please give it a chance :)

Follow me on this sites :)

Instagram: @iamkaaaaatttee & @smilekate04

kik: CallMeKate_Go

Twitter: @iamkaaaaattteee

Thank you!! Much love to all! :) I would really appreciate your feedbacks :) So Vote, comment & read :)

Sorry that it's gonna take me a long time to update because I  still have school work I'm so sorry

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

-Martin Luther King Jr.