The Abduction

"With a new creation of a super drug called Exiltory, we can make people 2 times as smart, 2 times as strong, and make their reaction time like a cat.", Said Anton the CEO of TE Inc."Yes, production is going very well," Said Francis, the head of the super drug project,"but, we need a test subject for this, so I need you to find a child so we can test on them." "Yes, I will get my men to do so." Replied Anton with a very deep, cold voice. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As I wake up my head is throbbing but, I just lay here almost like a sixth sense is going off. ¨I feel like someone is watching me,¨I say quietly as if they could here me. ¨ Ezio! Come here my child.¨ I could hear that Mom was yelling for me. ¨ Coming!" I yelled back running down the stairs. When I reached the end of the stairs I saw some shadowy figures.
"These fine gentlemen would like to talk to you about your, um, talents." My mom was scared, why, why now..."So you have come to settle a contract with me ey?" I don't really know what just happened, in a flash one man took out a pistol and shot my mother, the other, he took out a drugged cloth and put it over my face.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I awoke in a dark, musty smelling room."Where in the world am I?" I meant to think it, but I guess that didn't work out. "You are in the quarantine area of TE incorporated. You will be put through a series of tests that will prove how much blood of Ezio you really have." The mysterious man had a sinister smile on his face. "Who are you and what do you want from me?" I was starting to loose my temper. Why did they want me? What reasons did they have to abduct me? Ugh, its no use to question. I need to find a way out.