Keep it a Secret

7:34 PM

So here I am, all alone. I'm currently writing this story. A story wherein everything is common. A story I didn't plan to write. Oh well. What else is new write?

I'm sitting here in the mushroom tent. My class ended 3 hours ago but I chose to stay and stare at things I always see. I hear laughter and stories from students passing by. As I was staring others, a lot of questions entered my mind.

Is she really happy? How did they know each other? Why is he alone? Why are they happy? How come I was not able to experience those? Why am I alone?

Yes, I am alone. This was the first time I chose to be alone. I'm always with my friends. The sad part is that they didn't even bother to text and ask where am I. I really feel down right now. This is indeed the worst feeling a person could ever feel.

It feels like I don't exist.

A teardrop fell from my eye. Why am I so sensitive that I know in a snap what others feel? Why can't they notice that I am sad? Are they really my friends or they're just so busy thinking about theirselves?

This world is cruel. Everything's not really fair!

"Hey there you are! ;)"

I was surprised to heard someone behind me. I kept the notebook where I wrote everything. Oh it's Zach, my boyfriend.

"Oh! You're already done with your training? :)"

Ugh, fake smile. Best thing I have.

"Can I see your notebook? The one you kept awhile ago. Please?"

"It's nothing! And I got lazy so let's go?"

" I just wanna read it. Puhleaaase? No secrets right?"

"Fine."

While he was reading my journal, I ha no choice but to stare at the starry sky. I can't help it. I want to cry. I really feel sad.

" Am I not enough to make you happy?" I know he's sad with what he read.

"No it's just that I feel lonely when you're not with me. I feel that I don't exist."

"Come with me! :)

He pulled me and we went to the mini park here in our school.

"You'll follow my lead okay? You'll do everything."

I just nodded at him. He walked around the statue three times. I was laughing my heart out because we really look stupid. After that, we took the straight pat and sat at the rock in the middle part of that path.

"When I'm sad, I do that to forget things that bother me. I know it looks stupid but I was able to make you laugh! Haha. I go here when I feel down and stare at that building because it really looks peaceful. I'm always here for you. Other may not know you that well but not me. They see that you're happy but I can feel your sadness. Just share your stories and I'm ready to listen. I'll do everything to make you happy because you do the same not knowing it. I love you to the moon and back..."

And with that, he hugged me tight. Now I felt my importance. I felt his love.

There are things in this world that we barely know. Like how a person feels. They make look happy but there's always a hidden feeling inside them. Always stay beside them to let them feel their important.

It is the secret recipe in surviving.