A spy or what?

"Mum, I'm home" I called loudly as I ran up the stairs to my room.

"Ok honey, dinner will be ready. So go and get ready then come down". My mum replied. "Oh and don't play pranks on your brother, understand? "

"Yes, ok". I screamed.

it was like a daily routine come home ,shout back and forth with my mother, go shower ,play a prank on my brother or vice versa, do some homework ,go on some social websites and have tea ,then go to sleep.

Coming out of the shower and rushing across the corridor only wearing a long shirt that covered the parts that should be covered, I didn't see my brother standing in the corner. Trying to rush for dinner I pushed the door, big mistake a huge bowl of blue, gooey, slime landed on my head dripping down my face to my shirt.

"Julian!"I span around just in time to see my brother take cover in the safety of his room. Running like the wind, I jammed my foot in-between the door. I pushed it further open sending him tumbling on to the floor, jumping on top of him and pinning him, I punched him "you jerk, your face will be black and blue by the time I am finished with you!"

Just as I raised my hand to punch him, I felt someone grab it from behind pulling me of him.

"That's it! I had enough why are you blue Emily and why are you attacking your brother like your some wild animal." My mum yelled looking very pissed might I add.

"He is the wild beast not me" I muttered.

"Excuse me?"

"Err... said ask him" I quickly replied.

She turned to glare at Julian waiting for an explanation.

"She painted her Halloween mask blue then put it back on?" he said, trying to diss me but not succeeding.

But it came out more of a question than an answer.

"That's it" I try to kick him but my mum stops me.

"You know what? why don't you go and clean yourself then come downstairs after you are calm and after dinner we will talk about this and you" she pointed her finger at Julian "clean the mess you made and come downstairs".

"But I already had a shower" I exclaimed angrily.

"And you will do it again, young lady" and with that she span around and stormed off downstairs leaving us to glare at each other. Before leaving to the bathroom once again, I whispered to him "this is not over".