What is Love?

She don't know what love is. She never had anyone to love her. She's always been heart broken and broken into pieces. When she tries to put them together, the pieces fall apart. To be loved feels amazing and that's all she wanted to feel. Not hurt or depressed or the feeling of no one being there. Every boy that has come into her life stabbed her heart. She could feel her heart bleed, the pain was too much. Her body was so weak. Her eyes were so dry that she couldn't shed anymore tears. When she sleeps she wimpers and toss and turns. All she ever wanted was to be loved. She's been teased all her life and everyone saw her as a disapponitment. How could one human endure all of this? To be strong enough to get out the bed and never think one thing about it? Most don't know how it feels to be alone, depressed or just fed up with life itself. You should watch what you say to a person because you could never know what's going on in their lives. One bad comment can trigger that spark. You don't know, that girl could be at home putting cut marks on her arms that no one can see. Or maybe trying to hang herself off the shower rod with a rope. You never know. Not only is she hurt, she doesn't have any friends. It's just her, it's always been her and if one day she finds love, that boy will love her like no other. Show her how it feels to be loved and make her smile and feel like she's the only girl on earth. She will feel safe and secure because that happiness she has gained will stay. If her happiness was to ever get tooken away from her she will just shut down. The love she got a chance to feel has disappeared into the shadows. At least now she knows what that feeling is. The feeling of being loved. She loves the feeling so much that she wants it to happen again but you can't rush love. Love takes time and patience. Many don't know what love is, they don't know what they're feeling. It can be lust or just a moment when you get a rush. Love is adoring another and loving the soul. Feeling your soulmate when they aren't around you or thinking about them every second you get. Thinking about them so much to the point where you become distracted trying to complete a task. Love is getting happiness and joy just from looking at them. That's what love is and she never felt that. She thought that was what she felt but all along it was just a feeling of wanting someone just to be there by her side. She couldn't find love but love could find her. But not at this very moment, she wasn't ready for it at all. No wonder why she's been hurt all of her life because she don't know how to love and she doesn't know what love is..... Just like the rest of us.