Chapter 1

(Example of the clothes Aunt Jackie wanted me to wear, you'll find out in the story what I mean)

"Bye Kourtney, I'm gonna miss you so so much." Michael said giving me a hug.

"Imma miss you too, be good okay." I said returning the hug

"I'm gonna face time you... and text you... and dm you on twitter and Instagram... and you have to update me on everything, the distance won't get to us." Michael said with tears running down his cheeks.

I wipe the tears on my gay friends face, oh how I'm gonna miss him and his bubbly personality that people don't get to see, mainly because they judge him before they get to know him and what he has to offer. His has blonde hair, pale skin, sea blue eyes that you can get lost in and he wears tight clothes. Not the repulsive tight clothes but a comfortable tight... if that makes sense.

I reassure him that we will stay in contact and text and I'm gonna update him on every little thing that will be happening in my life.

We say our last goodbyes and part ways... just as Michael leaves I close my locker that we were standing in front of then  I turn around about to leave Chase comes into view.

"Ah so the new girl is already leaving." Chase said approaching me.

So basically Chase was the school bad boy, he is supper hot with a six pack that is being hidden under his clothes and his sun kissed skin and his hazel mixed with a bit of green  eyes staring directly at me and his pale plump lips which I imagine kiss amazingly... and today he was wearing black skinny jeans with a white top and his school baseball jacket with sneakers and his little brown hair looked a little messy but made him look a lot more hotter.

"Are you going to answer me or continue eye undressing me?" He asked pointing out what I was doing and embarrassing me.

"Why you embarrassed now... by now I thought I would've had you as my girl." He said with a wink

"I would love too... no I mean I would love you too.. no no I mean I would-"

"Nice to see that you would've said yes." He smirked

"Meet me at the benches today before you leave." He said then walked away

"Okay I'll meet you there." I yell and surprisingly enough, I could form a sentence without stuttering in his presence.

Dear diary
So today went as usual, I'm just happy I'm leaving this place today and I'm going back home. It was nice staying at my uncle's but ... I'm homesick.
I've been staying here for six months for school, but turns out I never really liked the school so I will be joining a school near home (well going back to the school I was at while I was still staying at home.
ps. I will really miss my cousins (not).

So recapping... I'm sure your wondering how I ended up here.

So basically my mom and dad got divorced when I was in the eighth grade and my dad got full custody of me seeing that my mom was unfit to take care of me alone. A year later dad got married to my step mom Kelly... I don't really like her but if she makes dad happy, I can tolerate her. During last year, mom and dad got in contact together and started arguing... I thought they were arguing because of me or had something to do with me because they kept mentioning a child and I'm their only child, so when i started becoming inquisitive, they sent me away and I ended up here. They said it wasn't healthy for me to be in their presence when they discussing serious issues and I'd come home as soon as they solve the issue.