CHAPTER ONE

"Alexa wake up." I heard a faint voice say, but I couldn't recall who it belonged to.
"Who are you?" I asked the boy standing beside my bed.
"Where am I?" I added looking around the room which was filled with other strangers.
"Alexa. it's me. Jai, your husband." The boy said grabbing my pale hand.
"Jai? I think I remember you." I said searching through my brain for Jai.
"You do!" He said excitedly and smiling bright.
"N-No. What's going on?" I asked again still confused.
"You lost your memory in the car crash when you slammed your head into the windshield. Your memory should be fully recovered in about 8 months." Another man said who was wearing a white jacket and blue pants.
"Who. Who are you?" I said shifting my place to get away from him.
"I'm your doctor. Don't be alarmed Alexa. Why don't you all take her home and try to get her to remember some things." The doctor said pulling out a wheelchair.

Jai grabbed my waist and arm and escorted me into the wheelchair. He pushed me down the hallway while 4 other boys followed. I stared confused at every thing I saw while going down the hall.

"Who at those people following us?" I asked looking behind Jai.
"They are our bestfriends." Jai said turning around as well.
"I wish I could remember." I said turning back around.
"Don't worry babe. We will do our best." Jai said comforting me.

Jai helped me into the car while the others but the wheelchair in the trunk and got in as well.
"Ok so. Alexa knows me the most right now. so I will introduce her to everyone." Jai said buckling me in.
"L-Luke." I said pointing to the boy who looked just like Jai. His face lit up and he gave me a giant hug.
"You remember!" He said smiling hard.
"Well, do you remember anyone else?" Jai asked me while the rest of them turned around.
"Dan-Danielle?" I said as the car uplifted with laughter.
"I'm Daniel." Another boy said tapping into his chest.
"Ohh." I said laughing as well.
"Do you remember me?" Another boy asked me. His teeth lined up perfectly and his beard was trimmed exactly straight.
"James!" I said excitedly.
"Yes!" James said fist bumping his hand into the wall.
"Ah fuck." He said in pain as we chuckled at him.

JAI'S POV-
why was I the only one Alexa didn't remember? I was the closest one to her. The one who loved her most, and she forgot about me. Was I not special enough? Did I do something wrong?