The Future

Courtney:

Question 1: What do you want to be in the future?

Answer: Well, I did want to be a beautician but after seeing Plan B's movie "Ill Manors" it made me realise that I wanted to be an actor. So, I'm going to work really hard in GCSE Performing Arts and go to College and really try to for fill my dream.

Question 2: What did the movie do to inspire you?

Answer: Well, the movie is about how society is today in England and it made me realise I want to be a part of that commitment to help to make people realise what society is like today and how to put a stop to it. Personally, I feel that kids/adults are influenced by T.V/music so that's the only way we can raise awareness of how bad todays society (In certain places) is.

Question 3: How bad is todays society?

Answer: To be honest, it's pretty bad. There are kids willing to beat up their best friends for weed or any other drug. You've got people killing at a young age or being killed at a young age. Basically kids doing things you wouldn't expect them to do until, like, 22 and no one is doing anything about it.

Question 4: Does this effect education in England?

Answer: Yes, defiantly. The littlest thing can trigger a child's mind and as soon as that has done so, they find it hard to concentrate.

Question 5: If you ever have children would you take them away from this "Terrible" Society?

Answer: I wouldn't because I like it here but I'd have strict ground rules with them and because of the place I come from they wouldn't be able to get up to anything that bad because everyone knows each other.

Emily:

Question 1:  What do you want to be in the future?

Answer: Well, to be honest I'm kind of stuck between being a music producer or a broad way actress, because I'm intrigued by the musical side of things and I believe with tragedy there could be music.

Question 2: Talk to me more deeply on the whole tragedy bit.

Answer: Well, to be honest, I always find when I'm at my saddest I find that music is my comforter and I find that my sadness is a sort of tragedy in a way and that's where my saying "behind tragedy there's a song" comes from.

Question 3: If you ever had children, would you want them to be around the music industry or would you rather them go off and do there own thing?

Answer: I would let the music influence them in there lives but if they went off and did there own thing then I would let them. I don't want to force them into the music industry if they don't want to, but I would give them various opportunities. I do have different interests so if they had any other interests I'd get as involved as I could.

Question 4: What are your other interests?

Answer: I'm quite into writing and reading and of course there's music, dancing and acting. I'm very into mind tricks as well like just the mind and how the mind works just basically fascinates me. Well lets just say sports is the worst thing I've ever had to do. *Giggles to herself*

Question 5: So, on that note, I hope you get far in the industry you want to go in, but, what inspired you?

Answer: Oh, to be honest, I wasn't really inspired, my parents encouraged me into many different things, but music was always the one. I guess there was one the thing that inspired me which was the play Les Mis.