her story

Once there was a young girl named Skye who lived with her parents they lived in Star town it was given the name because of the magnificent sky at the night now back at the story this girl was transferred into a nearby school once she steeped into the entrance of the school all eyes where on her boys swooned by her beauty, while girls glared at her,she not liking the attention ran inside the campus and go to the principles office there was a map given when she transferred so she could easily find the office once she was done discussing some things with the principal/head master she got to her class.

Time skip (this is the part her eye was took out and snapped)

Once the school was over and the students are free to leave( who knows the reference?) But crystel the Queen bitch said she needed someone to help her with something Skye didn't know she was a queen bitch so she accepted they were walking to the schools basement once they were at the front door crystel said Skye need to go first once she stepped into the basement she was knocked out,once she woke up she was tied into a chair with a gag covering her mouth then she saw crystel she was carrying a knife she said something discouraging about Skye sooner or later Skye took everything she said and she cried hours later she was tortured and taken her right eye out the one she's been hiding in her hair bangs because it was different from the other it was just pure black crystel said she was disgusted about it so she took it out once she was done that way the time Skye had snapped and broke down the rope that had been holding her for the torture crystel was wide eyed and cowered back in fear because the eye that was not taken was beginning to turn dark blue with hints of purple then her teeth become sharp and her breathing became ragged and once she was down with torturing her and killing her she carefully took her right eye out and place it beside the body and wrote in blood Skye the taker will take your eye out. And left and was killing every girl in the school but not the boys but the words of crystel really was serious for her and killed her family with there right eye took out to and wrote the words Skye the taker will take your eye out.

That's all guys I slipped the Gore part except the taking eye part cause that's what all about thanks for reading and I'll put the bio in the next chapter

Bye~!