chapter 1

Seulbi pov
Hello Seulbi imnida~ I'm Seulbi I got from the above do you know what I mean? If you know yea I'm an angel from the above I'm the one who is getting souls of the humans just die and now I'm here getting the soul of this man in front of me he is Mr.Lee kwang soo he died today and cause he got heart attack well now his name will appear on my black big notebook.

Well I'm here now on earth looking for the human dying and getting their soul to send into heaven but now I'm here in the appliances shop watching a drama. I really love drama like the couple who is doing like uhhh.. um..kissing scene it make me blush when I seeing that scene yeah now I'm watching my love from the star the man was like also like me but he is an alien while I'm watching suddenly my big black notebook was lighting "aish.. just continue it later" I said as I still watching the drama but it won't stop lightening so I get and got up.

Luhan pov
In running to the rooftop cause yena was going to jump then I saw her she was on the point of the rooftop she was about to jump "wait! Yena! Don't do that!" I said on her calming down "my mom always giving me a problem so I will just finish my life " she said was about to jump butbi got near on her "ok hold my hand let's jump together " I said to her offering my hand then the weather change it became storm and it has a very strong wind I was about to take her hand but I push her and all down "aahhhh!!!" I shout while falling down then.....

Seulbi pov
While I'm watching this two students my book fell down "no!" I said then I teleport to go down and I appear in a white car and shoot! I catch my book haha but I got ln ie down cause I saw a boy felling down from rooftop and he was about to fall on me but I defense my self using my angel power and hand he was so shocked cause he is floating then it bacame white and black..
I woke in the unfamiliar place then I saw the boy so I love backward "wait miss are you OK? Does you hurt somewhere?" He ask me wait? Can he see me? I touch my self what! I'm a human now?! "You can see me?" I ask him "what are you saying?" He ask then I scream "aahhhhh!!" I said then u remember my black book I search it anywhere "what are you looking miss?" He ask again "my black book" I said without looking at him and still looking my book then I go anywhere to search it I go out to look in it but failed on me then I saw older angel "sunbae!" I call him "what happened to me? Why I become a human?" I ask him "you become a human cause you help the boy you use your power to help him and that piwer was make you to being a human" he said then dissapear "sunbae! Sunbae!" I said then a hand grabbed me "who are you talking ? " he ask "my sunbae" I said on him " really? Where is he? " he ask "he dissapear now" I said looking on him then it remain silence I think he thought that im a crazy "let's get your medicine OK? " he said we go o somewhere