Dress Up (Frerard)

<<<<<<<Frank's POV>>>>>>>

I slipped quietly down the stairs of mine and Gerard's new house, to his studio.  At the bottom, I paused to admire him.  He was hunched over his latest drawing with a bright pink hair clip (that I'd bought him) holding his hair back as he sketched furiously.  He looked perfect...the beautiful artist I'd originally fallen for.

Then, I caught sight of a fluffy pink boa draped on an abandoned easel.  'Frankie has an idea!'  I thought to myself evilly.

I tip-toed over to it (though Gerard was so engrossed in his work that he probably wouldn't have noticed me run) and grabbed the feathery thing.  Then I crept up behind Gee and threw it around his neck as I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Well, hey there Gorgeous." Gerard said sweetly, setting down his pencil and smiling up at me.

"Hey." I said, still playing with the boa around his neck.

"Come here!" Gerard commanded after a minute, grabbing me and setting me on his lap. "What are we gonna do today?" he asked.

"I wanna play a game." I replied after thinking for a moment.

"Okay." Gerard said with a chuckle.

I hopped off his lap and told him to stand up and close his eyes.

"Okay." he replied, rolling his eyes mockingly.

I stuck my tongue out at him.  "Shut your eyes!"

"They are shut!"

"All the way?"

"YES!"

"Okay, okay.  I'll be right back."

I dashed back upstairs and grabbing a bunch of stuff that I could potentially put on Gee.  After a couple minutes Gerard called up to ask me where I was.  So impatient. 

"Are your eyes completely closed?" I asked before going down the stairs.

So, I skipped down and told him not to move a muscle.

And then I began.  I tied a bed sheet around his waist, placed a feathered hat on his head, added four feathery boas around his neck, stuck some fake flowers in his pants and then drew a big, red smile on his face and finished off with ridiculous amounts of pink blush and blue eye shadow.

"Okay, open your eyes!" I said as I held a full length mirror in front of him.  "TA DA!"

"What have you done to me?!" Gee cried out as soon as he saw himself.  Then we both burst out laughing.

"Now it's your turn, Mr. Frank." Gerard said with an evil grin, once we'd recovered.

"Oh joy." I said sarcastically, closing my eyes.

"I'll be right back!" he said with an evil laugh.  What have I gotten myself into?

After several minutes of standing in the basement with my eyes closed, I finally heard him clomp back down the stairs and dump his stuff in front of me.

"Ready?" he asked.

"I suppose."

"You started it!"

"I know."

First, I felt makeup being put all over my face.  I giggled.

"What?" asked Gerard.

"It tickles." I said goofily.  Gee chuckled.

Then I felt things being shoved over my arms, some kind of skirt was forced on me and several strips of fabric were tied around my legs.  Finally, something was set on my head and the familiar tickle of a TON of boas being twisted around my neck.

"Alright, I'm done."

"Finally." I muttered jokingly.

Gerard held the mirror up in front of me.  Red hearts covered my face, a plastic tiara was settled on my head, arm bands of many colors littered my arms, while ties overtook my legs.  A Hawaiian skirt hung on my hips and an impossible amount of boas were choking me.  It was ridiculous....I was ridiculous.

We began laughing once again, falling into one another, until finally the laughter subsided and Gee just held me close, staring into my eyes.

"I love you, Frank Iero." he said before our lips met in a soft, sweet kiss.

After a minute, we pulled away and leaned our foreheads together.

"I love you too, Gerard Way." I whispered.

"You've got something on your face." Gee said with a grin.  I rolled my eyes.

"No, really?" I said sarcastically.

"Yup." he said and began to kiss all over my face, presumably on the hearts.

"Gee, it tickles." I murmured, giggling.

He laughed and then gave me a little peck on the lips.

"So, you wanna take care of this stuff?" he asked me.

"Not really." I said lazily.

"Okay, we can just chill then." he said with a shrug.

"Sounds good...carry me?"  Gee rolled his eyes and then gave in, scooping me up bridal style into the living room.

Then he dumped me unceremoniously on the couch.  I glared at him, he grinned.

"Love you!"

"Uh huh, sure..."

[A/N]: Thanks for reading!  Please comment, it will make my day :D  Also, I thought up a backstory to this...so let me know if you think I should do it!  BYE!!!