Chapter 1

Bailey's POV

The morning seems to start right, I suppose. It was dusk when Helen jump straight out of bed just to help me out sort my things for the day.

"Its the third time you'll be going out on your little adventure time. Dont you think a companion should come along just to shake things up?" Helen grinned her little teeth on the counter table as she expects me to bring her along to my trip.

"I do have a companion along with me." I replied as I took a bite of my early morning toast I made myself.

"Really, who?" Helen raised her brow, with her jealous tone.

"My car."

"Ugh." Helen rolled her eyes. "I'm serious Bailey, I dont mind going with you this time. Its summer and I literally have nothing much to do. My parents wouldnt even mind. And dont worry if you think its too late to say okay, I've packed some things with me already earlier, see.." She took out a bag from the closet immediately.

Helen has been my roommate/bestfriend since I could remember. But I made myself a promise that every summer I have to travel alone.

"I appreciate the effort but you know the rules. I made an oath to myself." I told Helen as she looked disappointed.

"Yeah sure, I get it. I'm not good enough to be with you. Although I have been with you through all your life but I know that I'm still not worth it. Its alright. I'll be okay, suffering summer alone, in solitude." Helen pouted in disappoinment.

"Well have fun with that." I said.

"You motherfuh..."

"Fudge. I need fudge." I continued and left her alone while I searched the fridge.

"You know you dont have to do this Bailey." said Helen.

This caught me offguard. I paused searching for fudge. "I know, but you know I have to." I looked at her and smiled.

Helen grabbed my arm, stopping me "Just becareful out there. You know I dont want to lose you. Especially not now."

"I will always." I assured as I gave her a big hug. Helen was the only person who understands me. Like she said she had been with me through my ups and downs in life, and knows the only reason why the heck I've been doing this. Well atleast it wasnt as bad as the first time. She burst my jeep's tyres.

I couldnt blame her. It is dangerous. But why not take the risk for opportunities. Besides, I was in scouts before so I'm quite aware of my safety.

When the sun started to rise, it was time to make a move. "Have fun B, stay safe." Helen said as she sent me off outside.

"As usual, bring me back souvenirs. Hopefully this time a guy." She reminded.

Thats when the adventure starts.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Driving through a high way as I watched the sun rises makes me feel so overwhelmed

Driving through a high way as I watched the sun rises makes me feel so overwhelmed. With good music on I couldnt help but to feel so positive.

The highway was somehow very empty that day. Albeit the loneliness, the scenery was calming.

After a few hours of driving, I realised that I wasnt driving right. The directions seemed wrong to me. I looked at the map I prepared at the passengers seat.

I knew I didnt make any turns yet, yet the road doesnt seem quite what I expected.

With my arms on the stearing and my eyes focusing on the map, I did not see a deer on the road.

Eventually I lose control of the car and went to the side of the road and slipped down a slope. It was chaotic that I couldnt even see the place clearly but only leaves and branches hitting the car windows.

Until the side of my car hits an old bark of a fallen tree. The car stopped. I squinted in dizziness and headaches. I realised I was fine no serious injury occured thankfully.

I slowly went out of the car and noticed that I was in a forest alone. I quickly grabbed all my stuffs from the backseat and pulled out my phone and search for help.

However I didnt get a single signal. Great. Can the day get any better I thought to myself.

Somewhere somehow I managed to get back to the highway road. Since its an open road I expected cars would come along anytime. So I walked along the road hoping that someone would come.

After time passed none came. Ive been walking straight ahead but it seems that its an endless road. The day got hotter and my water is about to finish from all the tiring walks alone.

Signals were not working and I couldnt contact anyone anytime. I cant deny fear started to arise. But I know things will be alright sooner or later. I hope.

》》》》》》》》》》》

HEY GUYS! IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE IVE UPDATED ANYTHING BUT ANYWAYS I MADE A NEW STORY WHICH IM LOOKING FORWARD TO.
I ALSO WANT TO APOLOGISE FOR THE FIRST TEENFIC I MADE. IT DIDNT WORK OUT FOR ME SO I THOUGHT ITS BETTER TO MAKE A FRESH NEW START. SO HERE IT IS! I KNOW THERES NOTHING MUCH IN THIS CHAPTER BUT I SWEAR THE SECOND CHAP WOULD BE BETTER ;) SO LOOK FORWARD TO IT AND HOPEFULLY THIS STORY WOULD WORK OUT *CROSSFINGERS*
FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND ALSO VOTE!
-yannjo