My Escape

Hello wattpad people this is my first book and im really excited i really hope all of you like it. By the way this is a calloborated Project with SweetSourSpice so its basically both of our books but I really hope you like this book!! And please Vote and comment because i want to know if we should continue the book or not. But if you do like it please VOTE, comments.  if you want(: and have a happy first CHAPPIE :D btw if you have any suggestions or questions please comment okay now you can read :D

**********************

I woke up on a cold hard bed in a pitch black room. My head was throbbing and my stomach was growling. "Where the hell am I?" I asked myself out loud. "You're finally awake darling" a raspy voice said from what sounded like an intercom. Where had I heard that voice before? I sat up and the throbbing in my head became worse. "Who are you?" I said in a shaken voice. Where was I? I tried to remember the previous night's events but I could only remember glimpses: Stephanie calling me and telling me to come to her house for a party, loud music, someone handing me a red plastic cup and saying "drink". Then realization dawned on me, I know where I heard that voice. It's my enigma of a next door neighbor, Landon Drew. Every morning before I leave for school, while he's outside getting his newspaper, he says "Goodmorning Lacey, have a nice day at school" and gives me a heartwarming smile. I usually only give a half-hearted wave and sheepish grin and go on with my day. The only thing I know about him is that he's in his early twenties and his parents died in a car accident when he was 17. My mom always tells me to stay away from him, says he creeps her out. But he seems friendly and my mom is always paranoid about the stupidest things. But why would he be talking to me over an intercom in a dark room? "Landon, is that you?" I said confused. " Aw you already figured it out. Why'd you have to ruin all of the fun?" He said in a whiny voice. "Where am I? What fun?". "You'll find out soon enough" he said.