White+Black

One day I saw a women she looked like she been in a movie.But I never really liked women I was cold blooded evil shamed of this world(Rich-Royal-devil) was my name.

Durning my last year of high school I was called the "Devil of the school" I

give people the evil eye walking by the school hall ways.Are school uniforms were black-Girls had white uniforms. I walk into my class room as I spam the door,the class was quite(as no one looked up at me) I sit in the back with my black hair covering my eyes I put my feet on the desk and crossed my arms(no one sit in the back of the class-I am like the king)but then a girl came into the class room(with her long brown hair and white uniforms) the class started to whisper I kick the chair across the room to tell them to 'shut up' and everyone did what I said.The girl looked at me pissed and started walking to me she then put down her school bag and slap me across the face and my eyes open and the girls started fan girl'ing over my eyes. I touch my face and stood up from my chair'HOW DEAR YOU SLAP ME!" I yelled in her face with spit,She across her arms and pff at me'So your the dear devil' she said looking all proud.'I need a favor from you' she said holding up some papers(that looked like trash).'Forget it!' I said as I walk to the window and threw the papers out side'HEY DON'T THROW THEM!' She said trying to catch them put to late( I smirk at her) and she give me the evil eye and step in front of me'GO IT THEM' she said pointing to the window.'How do you?...' I stop as she push me to the window with her hands'Die bitch'(the girl who looked pretty and white,was+ with a little black in her.I have to meet another mix devil like me)