RANDOM BEGINNING

And he woke up as always before the sun. He could still see the faint violet sky not through his window but through his glass roof. Yup, transparent guerilla glass roof. He was someone who needed no alarms to wake up; the excitement of a new day was enough to wake him. He popped out of the bed onto pitch black floor which turned blue on his footfall. Walls brightened up simultaneously and the numerous kinds of LED car headlights and taillights drawn on them lit up. He went to his bathroom which was astonishingly very complete but looked empty due to its huge size. Brushing his teeth he took the lift attached to his bathroom which itself was quite large. He reached the ground floor. There present was 'GARALD', his personal assistant. Garald's presence could only be felt, not because he was invisible but because he was an operating system. And, not the operating system of a PC but of the complete house (the JARVIS kind). Garald unlocks the 8 compartments of the ground floor. Well, the ground floor consists of 8 huge compartments and an exceptionally large and extra ordinarily equipped garage and a gate wide enough for two cars to pass by at once. So, this man brushing his teeth hops into a marble white Ferrari Enzo which came out of one of those compartments, drives it into the lift and back to the bathroom on Floor I. Yup, he bathed with his cars, one car each day. Most of the people don't see a difference between the phases 'his cars' and 'cars owned by him'. But, there is a difference. You'll find that out soon.

Well, not to forget this 'him' has a name Dream.

So, after bathing Dream puts on his clothes re-parks the sparkling white Ferrari. And, leaves the house without switching off the lights, and we know why he needn't do that. After taking exactly 3 steps, he enters his neighbors' house. Now, these neighbors are in fact his actual and literally his family. Wishes are exchanged and they are at the breakfast table, sharing tit-bits and food. After this, Dream returns to his house and starts loving i.e. working, because for he worked on what he loved and not vice versa.

Garald puts up the music on the surround sound in the garage and opens the 8th compartment. Something like a car's skeleton comes out. And then, Dream starts loving. Hammer, chain saws, screws, nuts and hell lot of other tools go through his black hands. They were black not due to complexion but due to grease and engine oil. He said he loved his appearance that way than being neat and tidy.

"Sir, Samarth's yet again calling to disturb you" said Garald. "Pick up the phone" says Dream. And, Dream and Samarth talk over five minutes abusing each other in the best possible way and discussing about the next month's project.

They were 2 of the 3 best friends. The 3rd was Abhishekh. They were business partners, best friends, lovers and even brothers. They were like the points of a triangle never complete even if one misses out.te