Moving day

Skye's POV;

So today we are moving to this new neighborhood in London.
When I finally get to the house I am greeted by a husky voice saying "welcome to the neighborhood, I'm joe, and this is my sister Zoe." The girl next to him waves and says " I'm sure your very busy right now but latter tonight maybe you could come hang with us." I replied with a smile " sure how about when I'm done putting my boxes into my room. They offered to help but I told them it was fine and joe gave me his number and told me to text him when I'm done.
I was almost done putting the boxes in my room when I decided to text joe and say "hey, it's Skye."A few seconds later I don't get a text from joe "you want to meet at my place?" As I was reading the text I could feel  a smile grow on my face, did I like joe? No, I said to myself and typed back "where is that at?" He said back "I will just come over and get you" I just responded with "ok"
I decided to change and put on my black high wasted shorts, a red v-neck t-shirt and my black vans. On my way out the door I hear a joe laughing I walk up to him and ask him why he's laughing. He looks at me and says look at your out fit and then look at mine. I looked at him and he was wearing a red shirt, black shorts and black vans. I laugh a little and say "we should get going " and he just smiles and starts to walk. When we arrived at his place we went right in. When we got inside joe said Zoe was filming a video so it would be I little bit. He asked what I wanted to do but I said that I didn't know.so he suggested that we watched a movie so I went along with it. We decided to watch joe and Caspar hit the road. During the movie joe put his arm around me and I put my head on his chest but nothing really happens after that. Until Zoe walks in.

Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter. Comment down below ideas for the next chapter!
~megan❤️✌