Chapter 1

Wisteria was in her rolling chair,swinging from side to side,she was calling Aparri on Skype. He kept hanging up,which started to make her annoyed.

Wisteria's POV:
Two days after I moved and still no reply? I thought angered. Words were flying all over in my head,but then he finally replied,"Hey Wist." I rolled her eyes after reading that. Ugh.

"Hey :/"

"Whats wrong bb :o"

"Not in the mood apail -.-"

"Apail?"

"APARRI -.-"

"Tell me :("

"..."

"...?"

"//sigh// Aparri,all you have to say to me is 'Hey Wist'?"

"What do you want me to say? Hello Lord WisteriaMoon. :3"

"Aparri can we call. I need to talk to someone."

"Ok...0.0"

3-person's POV

Wisteria sighed,she didn't want Aparri to be the one to cheer her up,but at the same time,she wanted to talk to him. Aparri went and called her,Wisteria fixed her hair and checked her face,just in case any leftovers were stuck to her face. She accept and soon heard Aparri's fun loving voice,"Hey Wisteria!" his voice cracked. Wisteria started to giggle,smiling as bright as the midnight twinkles of the night. 

(A/N Not that bright XDD)

Wisteria's POV

Aparri is such a dork! But still you gotta love his dorky side! I smiled and said,"Hey weirdo."

He laughed,"Hey Lame."

We both laughed,it felt weird..and magical! Aparri gives me that kind of warm feeling,like you're still home but you are meeting someone new. Not very sure why..;) Anyways,me and Aparri were acting like morons then all of a sudden,Aparri spoke up and asked a very strange question. 

"Did you make any friends yet?"

I sighed,How do you make friends when you lived in a town for only two days?

I shook my head and replied,"No,none yet. Why?"

Aparri stared at me, comfortably shifting in his seat,"Uh.."

We both just sat there,staring at one another,awkward silence...

3-Person's POV

Wisteria and Aparri sat there,Wisteria checking YouTube,Aparri thinking of a new topic to talk about. "Hey..Wisty.." Aparri blurted out,"Wanna do a livestream?"

Wisteria sighed,"Not now Aparri.."

"Something's wrong?"

"Nah,just not feeling up to it.."

"Hmm.." 
Aparri sighed,he was unhappy and happy for the answer he got but that didn't change how embarrassed he felt after asking that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this short-ish,weird chapter XDD Also,in my first fanfic,there is a contest so look out for that! I also have no ideas on how this story will go,but I know the plot soo :T Hope for the best I suppose! XDD

Also,I will try to make Aparri a bit more "weird and crazy" and Julian a bit more,"casual and fanceh,yet child-like" and Wisteria is "calm and goofy". So yeah XDD