how we meet

It all started when I went to visit my aunt tori. she lives in Virginia. She's 5'7 and has one son his name is luka he's around my age (19'). she loves chatting with me we talk about everything together .she has long blond hair and blue eyes .

It was a Saturday I was out with my best friend hadiya we went to the mall shopping and stuff and while walking towards forever 21 I saw this super hot guy walking with his group of friends I stopped to stair .and made eye contact with him I was so shy I felt butterflies in my stomach I. Could not believe he just made I contact with after that wonderful moment hadiya decided to fix a date with him I say why are you doing me this she smirked I look at and her and said I don't even know is name she said I know its Justin I was like how do you know that she said I saw you day dreaming off of prince charming you didn't ' I replied , she said of course I did now your going .

Some weeks later after the date I saw my phone ringing unknown number I wanted to know who it could have been so I picked the phone up shockingly it was Justin I was amazed I wanted to know how he got my number he said hadiya gave it to I said to myself that little. Bitch how could she but I was happy she did . so we talked for a few and then we hanged up and went about our stuff

2days later he called me again and said hey will you go on a date with me ..... Uhmm sure ........
Date night
So he came and picked me up and went to this Mexican restaurant while there what i didn't wanted to happen happened....
.

Comment if you want me to continue writing this story by the way you can follow me on (Instagram ) @imamas13