Audition

'Today is the day' I say to myself

'The day all fans get an email seeing if they made the chance to audition to try out for After Romeo's "Special Lover Girl" in their music videos'

I think,"Special Lover Girl", they said a description of what the Girl does. The girl gets to kiss, make-out,cuddle, hug, etc, in the videos with the producers choice member.

I mean I'll be good for it we are the same age (WE ARE ALL 17 IN THIS)

The email was supposed to reach all fans at 12:00 in the afternoon

Only one fan was chosen to be the special girl but only 10 to audition, it was time to check the e-mail.

I'm sure by now the fans that got the audition was really happy, shocked, and posting it on all possible social media by now.

I looked at my email: From the producers of After Romeo and it read:

Dear Hailey,
We are the producers of After Romeo's music videos. You can start packing your bags and coming to The Dance Studio in Cali, for your audition. Congratulations on the win, hope you get picked.

I couldn't keep quiet I started packing my bags right away.

I face time my best friend in excitement.

"Hey Jayk!!! I MADE THE AUDITION!!!!!!!" (YES JAYK FROM AFTER ROMEO)

"That's really great I'm so proud of you! Hey listen, I'm with the guys right now, would you like to say hi?" He asks with an excited voice.

"Yeah who's all there?"

"Just me, T.C, Blake and that's it the others went out for something! But T.C, Blake, and I are going to be hosting the auditions!"

"Cool, I guess I'll say hi!" I replied smiling

*Jayk's P.O.V(DIDN'T EXPECT IT?)*

I took the screen away from my face revealing T.C and Blake

"Guys this is my best friend Hailey, and Hailey I'm sure you know the guys?"

"Yeah, I do?! Hey T.C!" She says waiving to T.C

"Hi! I'm sure your a BIG fan!" He says emphasis on BIG.

"Yeah!! Hey, Blakeeee!" Hailey say in a flirty way (since he's her favorite)

"Oh, Well, Um,Heyyy" says Blake back to her in a more flirty manner

"Wish I could stay longer to talk but I have to get my outfit for my audition! When are they?" She asks us

"They start Tomorrow, which is Saturday, at 12:00 in the afternoon" answers Blake before I could open my mouth, giving her a flirty wink.

" Ok, thanks Blake! Bye Jayk! Love you T.C, love you Blake!" Hailey says blowing kisses to the camera

"Bye love you" says T.C

"Bye, see Ya soon Hailey!" I say waiving

"Love you too Hailey!!!" Says Blake winking, blowing kisses and waiving to the camera

I hang up and turn to the guys

"Your friend, Hailey, she's SUPER SUPER HOTTT!" Says Blake

T.C just walks away

"I mean it too! Really HOT Jayk!" Blake says again to me