Armeen x Gordan x Thosambd

Armeen sat in his bed, hed spinning with thoughts. His lover, Thomas da train, laid next to him in bed.
"Tomas..." Arminin sed. Tomass rolled over and looked at Armn.
"Whut is it Amen?" Da train asked. Amrin bit his lip and looked down at his feeet.
"I have a confeesion to make" Amrin said sorrofylly. The blue train looked turned over on hi weels to look at the shortass blonde.
"Wut is it babe" the Train said, vry suspiciusly. Armen had been meaning to say this 4 a vry long time now. Looking into the trains black eyes, he said it.
"I'm having an affair." ThomASS gasped!!!1!1!
"WHAT ARMEN WHAT DID U SAYYYYY?????????????????" Amein winched, very scared like. H e was afriad of thoMss when he lashed out like this.
"I'm haveng An affair with... With Gordon Ramsey" the blonde cry babi whisperd whisperdingly. Steem blew from Thumases whistle.
"THAT BI TC H??!?" Armim started to cry. It was scarry when Thomas scremed. Amrin jumped out of the bed. Thomas had angry eyebrows on his face.
"He is a NICE cook! And... AND HE SAYS YOUR SPAGHETTI!! DRYER THAN YER MOMS ELBOWS!!!" Amirn screamed, ugly tears streeming down his very cartoony orange face. Thomas got very offended.
"NO ONE TALKS ABOUT MY MOTHER, MS COLUMBIA, LIKE THAT!!" Thomas yelled, ripping off his MLG sunglasses. Armeen ran out the door, anrgy and sad. He cried like a baby man. He ran to Chef Ramsey's kitchen, into his warm embrace.
"WhAt is wrong, Armeen??" Gordon asked, looking down at Amrins big blues eyes, filled with tears. He wiped the tears from his lovers eyes.
"It's Thonas. He was screming at me aagin..!" Chef Ramsey made the ">:000" face and pushed away from Armen dramatically.
"Armsin, i love u too much for u to go thru such abuse. I must destroy that train" Gordon Ramsey swayed, tears in his eyes. Armin grabbed Gordon's arm.
"PleAsE! DoNT! He'll kill you!!" Armin weeped into Gordon's arm. Gordon whipped his arm away
"You can't stop me!" Armin cried harder as Ramsey walked away from the crying Armin. Just then, Thomss the Train busteded theough the door, spewing Mountian Due everywhere.
"rAMseY leTS FITE" Thomast yelled. Ramsey picked up a spatula and nodded. Gordon ran to Thomas, anime lines dashing behind him. Thomasth sped at Gordon, wheels blazing. Gordon stared into Thomastes deep eyes and skidded to a stop. Da train did the same.
"Thomas..." Gordon's heart went Doki Doki. Thomas looked at Gordon and his headlights lighted up.
"Gordon..." They realized. They had never loved Armin. They only really loved each other. Gordon put a loving hand on Thomases cheek. Thomas bluhsed.
"WhAT ABOYT ME?? DONT U LOVE ME?????" Amrin cried louder and uglier. Gordon threw his spatulas into Armins throat.
"Gordon. Let's get married." Thomas said, staring longingly into Gordon's blue eyes. Gordnon looked down on his shiny expensive shoes.
"Thomas. I am 1/16th mexiacn. Donald Trump is gmnna send me to Mexixo." Gordo said, ashamed. Thonas put one wheel on his blonde harry arm.
"I will kill Doneld Dump. Come with me" Thomas sed. Gordan smiked a wrinkly smile and climbed onto Da Trains blue back. They flew off into the sunset after killing Donald Dump. They were happily married in Canada and had steemy mecheanical passion sessions once a week. Armien layer married Wiz Khalifa.

THE END