Chapter 1~ Summer

Hi my name is Ellie Holly Hampton, I'm 14 years old, and my favorite sport is volleyball and I met this boy..... his name is Aiden.......and I love him so much! He told me that he liked me back and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! But I don't know if I will be able to see him after summer because he lives 3000 miles away in Tennessee! But let's start from the beginning.

XOXO

I was walking after school with my two best friends, Amber and Fawn, and we were going to go to the coffee shop down the street from our school when we saw a group of guys walking toward us, so then we decided to slowly walk away but then they ran a towards us and we got really scared. They looked about 16-ish so then we started running because we could tell that they were bad news. They ran up to us and ambushed us." Right before they tried to take our wallets these four guys came up to us and then they pushed back three guys that were attacking us one guy grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him and told all the other guys to back off. One of the bad guys was like wait.... are you.... the guy that saved me was like "yes, yes, now leave these girls alone!" Once the guys started running down the street I was like " thanks for saving us and who are you?!" He responded "I'm not that important, now you guys get back to what you were doing okay?". "No, you just saved my friends and I, then you try to tell me that your not that important?!  I need to know who you are!". "You really don't, but if I tell you who I am then will you leave me alone?". " There's a possibility...". "I'm Aiden, and I'm also going to go now". " What?! No, I owe you.". "Huh?". Yeah you practically saved my life, duh". "Ummm, okay..". "I' buy you a coffee or a frappe, or some type of drink that you like". "Okay I'm kind of thirsty after talking to those guys anyway". "Great then lets go". For a moment there I forgot that Amber and Fawn were with me, mostly because Aiden was so cute! So we walked.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so I kind of realized that I have absolutely no descriptions of my characters so I thought that you guys might enjoy a small description:)))

Ellie-  Tall 5'7, blonde hair, blue eyes, usually wears a skirt with a plain shirt, high top vans, and a headband with sparkles or diamonds.

Amber-  Tall 5'8, light brown hair with golden highlights, brown eyes, usually wears jeans with a striped crop top, white converse, and her hair down.

Fawn- Shorter 5'4, brown hair, green eyes, usually wears black jeans, a shirt that says something on it, black fur Uggs, and her hair in a messy bun.

Aiden- Tall 5'10, dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, usually wears jeans, with a sweatshirt and some type of football jersey over it, and Nike black tennis shoes.

XOXO

Hope you enjoyed chapter 1!!!! Tell me how it was in the comments and  if I can improve, if I can how so? Kisses K <3

-----------> A picture of Ellie off to the side:)