Summary

There once was a man named Gold Roger who was King of the Pirates. He had fame, power and wealth beyond your wildest dreams. Before they hung him from the gallows these are the final words he said.

"My fortune is yours for the taking...but you'll have to find it first. I left anything I own in One Piece."

Ever since... pirates from all over the world set sail for the Grand Line... searching for "One Piece"-- the treasure that would make their dreams come true.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An assassin is after the Straw Hats, or more, an assassin is after Monkey D. Luffy. This young band of pirates have been causing trouble for the World Government and the Marines, forcing them to call upon one of the most feared underground organizations in the world, a group called Hashashin. Hashashin sends their best assassin to take care of the problem. He's known for never missing his target, no matter who it may be. He's known be the name of Hassan Zero. So he figures that this mission wouldn't be any different, but he soon learns that the Straw Hat Captain isn't like all the rest.

In the dead of night while everyone was asleep, Hassan makes his move against the Straw Hat Captain. With his weapon in hand the assassin is about to try and take the life of the Straw Hat Captain when he was stopped by the members of his crew. Never before has this happened. Never before has he failed to take out a target, but it's thanks to this failure and a navigator that Hassan starts to see the mistakes of his choices but the new future that he has been given.

Nami x OC

DISCLAIMER: I do not own One Piece