- Sprinkles -

Name; Sprinkles

Name; Sprinkles

Birthday; April 5th

Gender; Female

Sexuality; Straight

Height; 5'1

Sprinkles is known for being the princess of a kingdom called Sugarlandia. She spends most of her time being around her kingdom, communicating with her citizens and doing her duties as a princess.

When Sprinkles is not busy doing her princess duties, she likes to stay in her castle either baking sweets in the kitchen or relaxing. Sprinkles has a very bubbly and kind personality. She enjoys seeing others smile, laugh and overall having happiness.

Sprinkles has an older sister named Sugar who was originally the princess of Sugarlandia but due to certain circumstances, Sugar was banished from the kingdom and Sprinkles had taken her place to protect the kingdom's citizens.

When Sprinkles tried to approach Sugar and help her with the situation she was going through, Sugar demanded to be left alone and that she didn't need anyone's help. After saying that, Sugar vanished and Sprinkles was never able to see her again. Till this day, Sprinkles main priority is to find her sister and help her no matter how hard it takes.

At a young age, Sprinkles and Sugar's parents had went their own way and separated from each other. Which caused Sugar and Sprinkles to grow up with one another and being raised by a citizen of Sugarlandia later on.

After years of being the princess of Sugarlandia, Sprinkles had met many people who ended up becoming a big part of her life. Such as Bryan, Grayson, Andrea, and many others as well.

Even though Sprinkles can be very bubbly and outgoing, she really cares about others and wants to make sure that their living a happy and healthy life no matter what.

Fun facts about Sprinkles;
- She's allergic to peanuts
- Her favorite sweets are macaroons & cookies
- Dislikes the dark
- Would rather sleep in
- Cannot cook anything other than sugary treats

Catchphrase; " Sweet mother of chocolate milk! "