The Lonely Demigod

Hi my name is Khai Jurney and I am a demigod how do I know that? My brother is Percy Jackson. My mom told me that he left us just like dad but I knew better. Grover, Percys best friend also a satyr (half goat half human) He told me everything. He told me about this camp called half-blood hill after my brother left I was determined to find this camp and get in somehow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 years later

I wake up with the sun shining in my eyes. I get up and start packing up my things. I don't have much just a change of clothes, a pen that runs into a sword ( That Grover gave me) ,and a picture of my mom and percy. I gave been in this forest for gods know how long. "Ok I just need to find a city to get back on track" I told myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 hour later

I felt so weak I had to stop and rest for a little bit. "Hello? Are u ok?"
I wake up to a strange girl staring at me "Who are u?" I stammered out. "Oh you're awake!" "Yeah and I asked u a question. Who are u?" "Don't be afraid I am Lyra a nymph of the forest I saw you in the forest and I was worried. I can smell your demigod sent. are you lost?" Lyra said "No I am just looking for camp half-blood. Could you point me in the right direction?" "Follow me!!" Said Lyra excitedly " No that's okay don't trouble yourself Lyra, I just need to know where Camp Half-Blood is ,could you point me in the correct direction" but it was too late she was already walking off so I decided why not she might take me to the camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~