Shrek

Shrek moaned while jerking off with both hands, he was never satisfied by just one. A tragedy, it truly was, especially since the new world of Galacdick forbid every single poly relationship, deeming it against the Panda God's will. nobody dared to anger the Panda God in fearing he would make it rain cum. Shrek knew he would never find love, especially since everyone joked about him being life, when in reality they all treated him as the scum of earth. Hitler was in his room crying, staring down at his small, 2 inch penis (AN: it actually was this big) who could love someone with such a small peewee? better question, what two people—since he was into poly relationships—could love such a smol bean dick, wasn't even a dick really. more if a di, an incomplete dick.  Hitler's little wingis couldn't take it anymore! He wanted to fuck and he wanted to have the sexuals NOW. but not with one, oh no. two. or more. he gazed at the wall, allowing his hand travel to his penis as he started to pull on it, attempting to make it longer. yet all his attempts failed, and he laid in bed, a bottle of Viagra in his hand,  passed out from overdosage. he was rushed to the hospital, where he will see the men in his future at the Fifty Shades Of Gay premier. *at the hospital* "DAMN!" trump screamed into his cell outside the hospital. "HILLARY I DAMN TOLD YOU I AINT FUCKIN YO PUSSY UNLESS THAT HETEROSEXUAL BERNIE IS IN TOO!!" trump sneered as he snapped his old Nokia shut, breaking it from his stress. A Shrek saw this, and he smirked. "I like a boy who can hold his ground.." Shrek is now in the hospital for a glass infected dick. he tried to fuck a window and cummed all over it, but good news. he's now in the same room as Hitler. he smirks, checking Hitler up and down, obviously knowing he is a submissive, and would be very easy to dominate. now the only question is, is Hitler into poly relationships. because if so, Shrek is keeping hitler tied up, fuck ready in the basement.