The ice prince

A

okay so this is in fariy tail time and yes your a wizard. Just needed to get that clear so you don't get confused.

Your pov

I am currently walking back from work, at a local cafe. I had waitressed all day and to be quite honest I am tired as crap. I pulled my hair back in a sloppy bun letting some of the pieces of hair fall onto my face. I still had my uniform on from work and some sneakers that I had just bought but are now stained with grease. My uniform was stained from spilling a couple plates of food. I have a loose bag that straps to me back. I walked on the sidewalk eager to get home. I looked up at the setting sun and smiled.

"I wonder if you can see me siss."
I smiled at the thought of her looking down and smiling at me. I could feel my eyes started too close as I walked. I opened my eyes as much as I could trying to stay awake. I finally reached the door to my house and lazily went through my pockets for some keys, to unlock the doors. I pressed the key into the lock and pushed my door open. I took the key back out of the lock, and walked inside. I threw my stuff on the couch and changed into my pj's, cause I was to tired to take a shower.
"I'll just take one in the morning."
I said throwing myself on the soft bed, and drifting off into a deep sleep.

Lyon pov

I sat at lamia scale watching people talk away their life. I sighed having no know to talk to. I got something to drink from the bar, and headed home being it was getting late. On the way back I saw this girl walking down the side walk. She looked tired being her eyes where closing as she was walking. Her (h\c) hair was pulled back into a sloppy bun and sh had on stained clothes. She walked past me not even noticing my existence. A notebook fell from her bag and onto the side walk. I went to pick it up for her, but when I looked up she was gone.
'Strange I shall return it to her when I see her again. I guess'
I turned and walked to my house looking curiously at the notebook.

On the notebook

Y/n's notebook ~<3

If found return to North .................drive.......apartment........

The words where smudged out with what looked like grease stains. I sighed in frustration. I put the notebook under my arm as I unlocked the door to my apartment. I laid the book on the table in my room and picked me out some pj's and went to soak in the tub. I laid back and let the hot water sooth out my tense muscles. I sunk further down into the tub letting all my earthly sins sink with me. I just sat there for a while under the water. When I emerged from the water a cool breeze washed over my face. I shivered in response to the cool air. I ran some shampoo in my hair, making it bubble up. I sunk back down swishing my hair around getting out all the shampoo. I drained the water and pulled a towel from the counter and patted myself dry and dried my hair pulling on some boxers and a shirt. I plopped down on my bed looking at my table where the notebook was.
'No Lyon you don't go threw random peoples notebook'
I mentally scolded myself and rolled over on my side,looking the other way.
'Maybe just one peek wouldn't hurt'
I thought letting curiosity get the best of me. I got up and picked up the notebook and flicked on the lamp on my bedpost. I flipped to a random page.

Note book

Dear, sis

Today was.......horrible my boyfriend broke up with me, for my best friend luckily she rejected him and was like 'no bitch fuck you!!' Lol I live that girl. I almost got fired from my job today ughh. So this stupid customer came in there and was yelling like 'get me some damn food you little slave lady!!' I and was like. 'bitch I ain't your damn slave lady so fuck you!!' And my manger CA!e out and was like sir please leave your causing a disturbance. And so after like what felt like hours he finally left. Then the manger pulls me aside and was like 'y/n you can't be doing that blah blah blah blah' ugh I wish you where still here it sucks here.

Love you with all my heart, (y/n)

P.s. tell mom and dad I love them.

I flipped to the next page and the next and the next.

"They're all addressed to her sister?"

I asked more than stated. I closed the book and set it aside. I rubbed the tiredness in my eyes and decided it was time to sleep. I laid back on my bed thinking about the book falling asleep