Bad Day

3/23/16

Today I got picked on and just wanted to get away. I pushed passed Debbie and right towards Daniel. I'd blown up at her and told her about how that prick Anthony was making fun of me and my name. All I wanted to do was get to my next class, so I could try and get my feeling under control. But, first I had to pass Daniel. The second I went to pass he kind of walked in the way not knowing it. I placed my hand on his muscular shoulder telling him that I needed to pass. He barely even looked at my face and could tell I was sad. Then he asked "what's wrong!?!"
I replied, "nothing, it's just been a bad day."
"Haley, what's wrong!?!" He asked worry in his voice.
"Ask Debbie she knows." I said barely above a mumble as a tear slide down my cheek.
"Haley please!?!" He asked again trying to get an answer.
"I'll tell you later I just gotta get to class!" I told him. He replied by nodding sadly. Just as Debbie ran up grabbing my hands leading me to the bathroom to wash my face.
"Are you ok?" She asked worry in her voice.
"No." I replied blankly.
"It's gonna be ok!" She responded back.
"I just gotta get to class!" I said throwing away the paper towel I used to wipe my face. I keep repeating that like if I got there everything would end. I'd be at home where I could just let it all out. And not have to explain my blow up to any of my other friends.
Once I got to Orchestra my friends immediately knew something was wrong.
"Nothing!" I said trying to get them to stop. They just kept asking. "I don't want to talk about it!" I all I said and went silent, but not for as long as I wanted. That's when ever my other friend Lauren walked up.
"Haley, what's wrong!?" She asked. Before I even had time to respond my friend Alexis answered.
"She doesn't want to talk about it!" That being all she said. I still sat there crying. Most of my friends surrounding me. Never having seen me like that before in the years they had known me. Then I told them everything, how he made fun of my name and me. How he sits there everyday trying to make me explode by messing with me. Mainly just kicking the back of my chair. Which normally made me mad, but today had just pushed me over the edge.
Tomorrow I will have to explain that to my friends. I passed by my friend, also named Haley. I could tell by the face she made as I passed by her she could tell I was going to break down. And now I would have to explain that to her and my other friend also named Haylie. I know sounds complicated have two friends with the same name as you, but it's not that bad. I will also have to explain it to Alan after storming off instead of walking to class with him like normal. God I have a lot on my plate.
I got to my next class after the awkward friend talking about beating the shit out of him. I walked into this class being the last one of the day and all. The second I walked in I got a hug from Debbie. Then Daniel and her started to talk about it. She had already told him knowing I would probably blow up again.
"He's just a douche bag! Don't worry about what he has to say!" Said Daniel trying to make me feel better. Debbie agreeing to what he was saying the whole time. For the rest of class we talked about other things them making me laugh every so often. On the inside though I was ding. I just wanted to get home and let it all out.