The Beginning of the Magic History

( human creature past by )

In this story before Avalour's journey a one creature who have ran away. Turns into human and also turns into one of them. Her name was Jumenalie. A mermaid who been forced to be captured by having a daughter with a looks of a human.

This is why it happens...

King Lougas have died by someone who poison. And also the one who poison was her butler. When the king died the next ruler is a Queen of the throne is Queen Helenera. The daughter of King Lougas and also her little sister Queen Pelerie.

But Helenera became rude and pure evil she destroyed the kingdom and it make worse. Helenera destroyed the open gates and free all her merpeople.

When they all free many of evil merpeople follow her and all the good have been Force slaves. Queen Helenera attack determined to attack the land creatures called humans.

She destroyed all human kind with her triton.

When one of the merpeople trusted friend called Jumenalie the mermaid she was pregnant that time, she help the Princess Pelerie she get the Triton of they're King. Queen Helenera has the Triton of her mother, while Princess Pellerie has the triton of there father.

Queen Helenarie and Princess Pellerie fights. Lightning strikes. The humans are very afraid the evil are bad looking well the good are good looking. All of them are good looking. But except in inside of you.

Queen Helenarie wins the battle and Princess Pelenarie and the good ones have been flewd away. All of them except Jumenalie. Jumenalie hid herself then she had a plan. She called her sea creature friends. The they should distract the Queen and also she's not alone. Her husband came Leorano. They worked together. Leonaro knows what all happened he told everything he witness why King Lougas died? He told everything there plan is to distract and also let the wicked Queen lose her triton but it did.

Queen ordered her troops to kill them both

And it is time that Avelour's born.

Leorano: you should lay down there

Jumenalie: okay,,

Jumenalie was in pain until Avelour born. They saw her beauty

Leorano named her Avelour and so Jumenalie agreed. Avelour's beauty was her shining glamorous hair and twinkled eyes and smooth and whiten skin. Her mermaid tail glimmers.

And Leorano get killed the evil one Leoranao get hit in his liver. And so the father of Avelour had passed. Jumenalie ran away.

Jumenalie: get away!!, leave us alone!!

She cried for help. And also cried in tears. She loose her love. And also she cannot loose the one she'd held and sacrifice of. She tried to get away from Queen Helenera and her troops no one can help her now.

Jumenalie: help help, someone help me!! She got hit by the mermans spear. On her back she had a critical life she still has one more chance to take Avelour safe and sound. She tied green leaves and coral cure for her scar. And also at the back. She has big

The father of Avelour passed away and so on Jumenalie. She swim away from the wicked Queen and find her people and so find Queen Pellarie. Well, it came pass three days Jumenalie life isn't long enough she is very tired and very depressing she went on a shore it is night. She found a place of were human lived.

(Humans)

Gabriella: Hon, do you hear something
Ricardo: O" come on that sound looks like a crying women and ...
Both: a BABY!!

( They all went out )

Gabriella: gasp, OMyGosh
Ricardo: a BABY, and a Mermaid!!
( Jumenalie singing )

Jumenalie: 🎵 Please, do help me save this child with a heart 🎵
🎵 and so my power risen up of Christ. 🎵
🎵 she's all yours beloved ones, save my child for all thou loved🎵
🎵 she would be the sacrifice of future dignity 🎵
🎵 cause I gave you this child for your blessing🎵
🎵 for I'm the fallen angel, God save me🎵
.... Call her Avelour

Gabriella: this child turns to human
Ricardo: she has power... Gasp, she's gone
Gabriella: she really is

( when they we're walking )

Gabriella: You know what Ric? In God, before... The evil and his fallen angels fall here. Some angel came here good and bad.

Ricardo: haha really

Gabriella: I believe in fairies, mermaids, and also a little magic. One of them are evil one of them are good.

Ricardo: I don't believe those stuffs

Gabriella: what, about now! We saw a mermaid.

Ricardo: mermaids doesn't exist, she just made this girl became a human so that she would live.

Gabriella: psshh, boys..

When they all lived together those human take care of her and do what that mermaid give. They raise her as a child they lived in a peaceful community. They taught her good things and discover. They loved Avelour for anything.