Run Away Love

Natile walked down the noisy, buzzing hallway just hoping Skylar would look at her. For years Natalie had been in love with a guy named Skylar Brett. Skylar had been her neighbor for 9 years and they had talked and he had always been nice to her but had he ever liked her like she liked him? Had he even taken time out of his day to think about her?                                                        

    Natalie wondered if he knew she liked him. Natalie totally spaced off ran into Lea (crap crap crap!) she thought. She had just run into skylar's current girlfriend. "Excuse me," Lea said in an unpleasant tone "Are you paying any attention! freak," she muttered and walked down the hall with her little possy. Natalie wondered if she knew how short that dress was and if she knew those heels were waaaay to tall for her build. Natalie shook it off and continued down the hall to her classroom.               

      She opened the door and Lea sat with her head held high wearing waaay to much make-up. Skylar sat behind her staring waaay to much at that short dress. Natalie went into a daydream mode thinking of Skylar and how they'd be if they'd actually try it out. She was in total day dream mode when she was awaken by a loud thud and her face planted to the ground. Lea was cracking up and her little mousy possy as well. Skylar jumped up and lended me a hand. Jokes on you Natalie thought as she looked at Lea.                          

        As Skylar pulled her up she pushed herself in his arms to make it seem he pulled her up really fast. They stared at eachother for a couple of seconds Lea grunted and Natalie pulled back a little bit still staring. Natalie walked back her desk with a slight blush and a little giggle. As soon as she sat down Mr. V the science teacher walked in. Natalie couldn't focus all she heard was Mr. V ranting about some science crap. All she could think about was Skylar.

         Had they really just had that magic movie moment? Was this a silly day dream or was this real? Had she really seen the spark in his light hazel eyes? Or had she dreamt it all up? The bell rang about thirty minutes later and they all exited the class. That was the last class of the day Natalie was finally free of school. She went to her locker to get her stuff when she heard a loud bang she shot around to see what had happened. It was Skylar he had slammed his fist against the wall him and Lea were fighting.

         They did it all the time. She heard Lea screaming almost ready to tear his head off. Skylar with a face full of hurt urned and walked away. Lea stared to cry. "Sky, Sky!" she cried. Skylar walked off and whooped open his locker. His was next to Natalie's. Natalie tried hard to hear what was going on. She acted like she was packing up. She heard Lea trying to explain her self and how she didnt mean to kiss nathan. NATHAN! thought Natalie to make it worse that was Skylar's best friend.

     Skylar ended it right there and ran out the door with tears going down his face. Natalie shoved her books in her bag and ran leaving pathetic Lea in the dust. "Skylar," she called "Wait up!" Skylar slowed down and stopped he turned aroung anger in his eyes. Natalie sighed and there was silence for a minute.

   "She really hurt me," he said. "Nathan, out of all people, Nathan!"

       "I know", she said. "It's hard when someone breaks your heart. Not that I would know though Iv'e never been with anyone."

      "Really," he said. "I don't know why you're really pretty Nat, Common there has got to be one guy."

       Natalie blushed. "Ya there is one," she looked over "It's not like he knows I exist though he has a lot of girls in line for him already."

        "Ah, he said "Ya that's how I felt  about Lea. Obviously she had a lot of guys wanting her as well."

           Natalie and Skylar walked the rest of the way home talking about life and there troubles. Natalie stopped at her house and Skylar waved good-bye. She waved and walked in her house. The smell of bluberry pie filled the house. She didn't even want any she ran to her room and slid (more like melted to her feet.)