Chapter 1

Talart, a twenty six year old man was running around his village looking for his little sister Odorī.

"Little sis?! Where are you?! We're gonna be late for training!" Talart called out.

Meanwhile, Odorī was sitting on her rooftop slurping up a bowl of ramen.

"Mm... This sure if the good stuff!" Odorī said as she ate.

Talart spotted his sister on the roof. He just stopped and looked at his sister peacefully eating without a care in the world.

"Seriously?! I should be expecting this by now!" Talart yelled.

Odorī looked down at her brother and quickly finished her ramen.

"Ah, that was good. Hey big bro! What's up?" Odorī asked.

Talart just sighed and said, "Did you forget already? Naruto-Sensei said we're supposed to do some training today! We have to hurry up and get ready!"

Odorī laughed, "Okay big bro! I'm gonna go get dressed!"

The young girl front flipped off of her roof, went through the window, and landed in her room without flaws.

She quickly got dressed in her clothes and jumped back out the window in front of her brother.

"Ready!" She said full of excitement.

"Alright. Let's go," Talart spoke with an annoyed tone.

The two siblings walked to the training grounds to meet up with their Sensei.

"Ah, welcome you two!" Naruto spoke with pride.

"Morning Naruto-Sensei!" Odorī responded.

"Morning Odi. Are you and your brother ready for training?" Naruto asked with a smirk spread across his face.

"Yeah. We're ready. What's the training today?" Talart asked.

Naruto explain the day's training, "Today, I have a bell with me. Your goal is to get the bell from me before noon. Whoever doesn't get the bell, will be tied to a tree stump and will have to watch the winner eat their food,"

"Oh! Oh! I remember this story! Kakashi-Sensei told me how he did that to you! You were on squad seven with Sasuke and Sakura! Kakashi-Sensei said you tried to eat lunch before even getting a bell! Sasuke and Sakura had to feed you! Also, Sakura had said that the three of you were one! I love that story so so so much! Kakashi-Sensei, Sasuke, and Sakura even forgot to untie you at the end! That's the best story ever! Now I get to experience it for myself!" Odorī said while running in circles around Naruto over and over.

"Whoa, slow down sis! You're gonna make Naruto-Sensei dizzy!" Talart yelled at his hyperactive sister.

Naruto laughed and said, "Heh... Yeah don't remind me... It was not fun being tied to that tree... Anyways, let's begin!"

Naruto set the clock and counted down from 10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

"GO"