Long Harry Styles Imagine (sad)

• Dedicated to Harry Styles

A Harry Styles' Imagine by Monica A. Twitter user: @nephilharry

(From your point of view)

I woke up from sleep that morning, feeling a bit strange. Imagine sadness was in the form of liquid; I felt as if a bucket full of sadness was dumped on me. I didn't know why.

The air was a bit cold and sent goose bumps throughout my body. It was mid-January and the trees outside my house were dead. I let out a sigh and untangled myself from my sheets, immediately grabbing a sweater nearby and putting it on.

"I guess Harry forgot to turn on the heater last night...," I muttered to myself before getting ready for the day. I trudged down the stairs and entered the kitchen. A warm smile was on my face when I spotted Harry at the table. He was staring down at his hands in deep thought.

"Good morning," I said in a tired voice before making coffee for us. "You didn't turn on the heater last night."

Harry pressed his lips together and whispered, "I guess I forgot. I'm so sorry."

I let out a light chuckle and placed our cups on the table. Harry stood up from his chair and walked over to me, cupping my face with his hands. I noticed they were a bit cold but it was because the heater wasn't turned on the entire night.

He leaned in closer and placed a kiss on my lips. It was too short but that kiss felt like a wisp of air tickling my lips... it felt lovely.

I watched as he made his way out of the room. He didn't even touch his coffee. I passed by the refrigerator and came to a stop. There it was - a picture of my wedding with him. It was a small wedding, only family and close friends. It took place on a faraway island during the summer, on July 3rd two years ago. The funniest thing happened that day. The other boys had showed up to the wedding in matching outfits from head to toe. They were doing a little dance on the table when Niall slipped off the table. The whole place erupted with laughter, mostly because he also ripped his dress pants in the process. It was all laughs and to be honest, it made my wedding a thousand times better.

I laughed silently as I remembered that day. I quickly finished my coffee and hurried up to my room. There were clothes everywhere and I made a mental note to dedicate some time to clean up the room. My phone suddenly lit up, making me glance at it. It was a call from Liam.

A smile found my lips as I answered the call, "Hey Liam! What's up?"

There was a little hesitation before Liam replied, "H-hey... how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling fine. What's the matter?" I heard him sigh over the phone.

"Listen babe, it's been two days. You have to accept that Harry is not here-"

I quickly cut off the line. The other boys have been playing this really mean prank on me. I thought they would stop pestering me with it but I guess they haven't learned when I told them to quit playing around. They kept telling me that Harry had passed away, which is the silliest thing ever because he was just here five minutes ago. I shook my head in disappointment and got dressed for work.

***

There were paparazzi following me everywhere. It was so annoying and I tried to block out the questions they were asking; "How are you coping?" "Will you get remarried?" "What will you do now?" At one point, I stopped and shouted at them. How dare they ask me these questions when I'm still married to the living, breathing Harry Styles? How cruel could they get?