Then the smile had finally faded

"Worthless" you muttered as you took the razor in your hand and began to cut along your ribs. "You'll never be good enough!" You cried. You weren't crying because of the deep cuts you were making, you were crying because of the thoughts in your head. The pain of never being what they wanted, never being what you want, knowing that you truly are worthless. It hurt so much. Being Brendon Urie's daughter didn't help either. He and your mother, Sarah were absolutely perfect. Unlike you. They were always happy people. Unlike you. They were talented. Unlike you. They were smart. Unlike you. They were attractive. Unlike you. They were all around better than you. 'Children aren't always like their parents' said the dark voice in your head. 'Some fall so far from the tree' you hated that voice. The way it always taunted you. "For once your right," you agreed with the cold voice. "I'm nothing like them. I'll never be like them!" You started to cry even harder now cutting into your skin deeper and deeper with every slash of your cold blade. 'Yes! Good child! You are worthless! Your parents are disappointed in you! You are nothing! Bleed child! Make more blood! Make more blood!' you listened to the encouraging words from this evil voice. You became very weak from blood loss, you couldn't even sit up strait. You laid on the bathroom floor bleeding your life away. 'No more war! No more pain! Daddy was right...I'm a disappearing act done poorly' you closed your eyes as you felt the life slip from your body. 'Goodbye mom! Goodbye dad! Love you both! You should have known right from the start that you can't predict the end' and with one last shaky breath, you finally slipped away from your pain.

************************************

So I know this is really depressing, but there's still more to the story just wait and see...
Also, dose anyone even read this? (Or my stories in general?)